Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Healthy Gourmet Wet Cat Food - Flaked Fish & Shrimp

Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Flaked Fish & Shrimp

Feed your cat like family with BLUE canned cat food. Made with wholesome ingredients, featuring delicious real flaked fish, it's sure to be a feline favorite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Flaked Fish & Shrimp!
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Albertsons
My tabby loves this he eats all of what I give him . I give him 1 fourth of it every day with breaks in-between days sometimes . It is better then friskies Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Flaked Fish & Shrimp
My kitten LOVES this. Twice a week I swap this with her dry food. When I get it out of the cupboard she runs up and starts meowing. When I feed my kitten wild she get much more active. You can usually find it on sale every month as pet stores if you have a reward card, like petperks at pet smart.
My cats didn't like this brand at all neither did my brothers dog. Not sure why but it was their least favorite.
Lewis, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is a good quality food to feed the fur baby. It has a high protein content. It doesn't have alot of fillers. My cat alternatives between this flavor and the tuna one. We buy the 3 oz cans and give him a third of a can each feeding. Yes, I will continue to buy this product.
We have two kitties, one year old girl who will eat anything and everything and a 5 month old boy who is extremely picky, turns his nose for almost any fish but they both love this flavor! They meow and stalk me as soon as they see me reach for the cupboard that contains their breakfast. They are extra loud for this specific Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Flaked Fish & Shrimp Trout flavor and lick every last bit out of their bowls. I stock up with every can on Petco’s self when I go because my babies can’t get enough and I love that it’s good for them!
My cats go absolutely nuts when they see teaching for their breakfast ever since we switched to Blue Buffalo. They literally climb my leg to get to the can of I don’t get it in their dishes quick enough. I was never a wet food fan because it honestly smells disgusting, but after a vet visit and learning how great it is for their coats, digestive systems etc we added it in. We tried others and our first cat turned her nose and refused to touch it. Blue Buffalo is a keeper as the cats love it, it’s convenient to find, full of the good stuff and free of the crap.
Strathroy , ON
I love how easy and simple the recipe is for this cat food I find they really enjoyed it and ate everything and gave them so much energy

Looking for your answer?