Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat

Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat

BLUE Banana, Apple and Yogurt Health Bars are a healthy treat for your dog. Made with all natural ingredients and never anything artificial, it's the ideal way to reward your four-legged friend.

I heard this brand is really good, its just expensive. Is it more on the healthy side? Im trying feed my dog healthier treats.
Are they worth the price?
Are these hard? Can small dog eat them?
Start your review of Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat!
Meg C.
Lakeland, FL
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Meg C.
My pup loves these treats and I love that they are healthy for him!! His coat looks shiny and healthy!
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Lisa O.
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My dog Cadet loves these treats by Blue! I actually haven’t found the banana flavored ones but he currently enjoys the pumpkin & cinnamon and Apples & yogurt!
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Tilena T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Blue buffalo makes some really good dog treats. I know most dogs would eat just about anything you put in front of them, but at least with the blue buffalo you know you are giving your dog a good healthy treat. My dogs love these. At Halloween they even had some spooky shaped biscuits. Super cute. Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat
Chelsea M.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Chelsea M.
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Chelsea M.
We love these so very much! My dogs favorite is the sole and yogurt ones but I couldn’t find that so here is a picture. I love blue Buffalo because I can trust their products for my dogs health!
Farrah R.
Ozone Park, NY
BEST TREATS TO GIVE TO YOUR DOG!!!!!! It’s healthy and every dog I’ve given it to has loved it. I recommended to my friends and all of them say it’s their dogs favorite treat. I’ll continue to buy it until my dog gets sick of them.
Elizabeth N.
Tustin, CA
As i opened the bag, my dog jumped out of the couch and ran towards me and sat in front of me. she loved the smell of the biscuit. I have a big dog and I suggest you cut it in half... otherwise, you will have to pick up crumbs lol. These are my go to as my dog tends to love BLUE everything..maybe its because she is a blue nose pit bull ... jk
Shannon R.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My (extremely sensitive stomach and allergies) LOVES these! They’re one of the first ones we’ve tried with no adverse reaction that he actually loves! (French bulldog) the only downside is they can be a bit pricey but they’re pretty much always on sale somewhere :)
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves these, and I like the ingredients. They do not give her any skin or stomach reactions like a lot of treats do.
Savannah G.
Blue Health Bars With Banana & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Savannah G.
When it comes to my dog I only want the best for him. One he’s to darn cute and two I want his body and teeth to stay healthy. Blue is one of the best brands I swap between this and Cesar. He loves the flavors and they are easy to chew. My little guy likes more of the meat flavors than fruit flavors. It can be a bit pricy but when it’s your little fluffy friends health I don’t chance it. ♥️
Allie P.
My dogs love these! Healthy ingredients and they have a good crunch for the dogs :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...