Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat

Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat

BLUE Buffalo Health Bars for Dogs Baked With Apples and Yogurt and make a tasty, healthy reward.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat!
Lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Lisa M.
Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These smell SO good that I could eat them! They smell like oatmeal Apple cookies. They are a nice size treat, not too small and my dog loves them! And she’s the pickiest dog when it comes to “dog” food...highly recommend!
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried these for the first time and they’re very popular in this house! All 6 of our rescues sat patiently waiting for their treats. You get quite a few in the bag and these have apples, carrots and yogurt. Also enriched with vitamins. Two thumbs up! Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat #Dogtreats #dog #nutrition #rescues #AdoptDontShop
Michele  C.
Lombard, IL
Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Michele  C.
Purchased at: PETCO
A wonderful dog treat with great ingredients my dog sure loves. My dog has a sensitive stomach to a lot of ingredients and these never bother her. Plus they help keep her teeth 🦷 clean. These are always stocked in my cabinet. 🐶
Jillian J.
Waltham, MA
Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Jillian J.
Love these snacks for Dog! These are a great size and not too dense! Sometimes she tries to swallow the smaller treats whole so I like that these are a little bigger and break apart easier than some of the heavier treats by other brands! Love Blue Buffalo! Always fresh products! Highly recommend!
haylee M.
Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by haylee M.
so healthy and my dog LOVES these. he always gets excited to have one and they are decent size treat for him! makes him behave immediately. he’s a black labrador about medium build!
Lisa F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Blue Health Bars With Apples & Yogurt Dog Treat uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My boxer loves these treats. At first she kind of sniffed it like what's this healthy thing. But now she tears them up! They are a big biscuit too so you can break them in half and it's still more than enough. Which I do now, though she knows how big they are and shes a big dog but gaining a bit too much weight. The yard has been flooded so she cant run around, and daily walks dont help as much. So had to cut back on biscuit size and amount, and she knows it lol. But I feel great feeding these to her and very happy with her loving them! Puck is her begging for one!
Karen L.
Menifee, CA
Purchased at: Target
My dogs like these ok. I like how they gave good ingredients. It takes them some time to eat them so I’m glad they don’t wolf them down.
Lindsey D.
Deatsville, AL
I absolutely love these for my pup! I purchased them on a whim from Tractor Supply. I’m very happy I did. There are many flavors to choose from.
Jaqueline L.
South Sioux City, NE
My dogs absolutely love these! I always give them the option of a milk bone or these and they always choose these. Almost smell like something a person could eat(please don’t) lol only wish they came in smaller sizes but for now I just break them into smaller pieces.
Heather W.
Conway, SC
My puppy absolutely loves these treats. She is a rescue and we weren’t sure what she liked so we bought these and some others. But she loves these the best.

Looking for your answer?