Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt

Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt

BLUE Banana, Apple and Yogurt Health Bars are a healthy treat for your dog. Made with all natural ingredients and never anything artificial, it's the ideal way to reward your four-legged friend.

I heard this brand is really good, its just expensive. Is it more on the healthy side? Im trying feed my dog healthier treats.
Are they worth the price?
Are these hard? Can small dog eat them?
Start your review of Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt!
Twinsburg, OH
Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt uploaded by Lisa O.
Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My dog Cadet loves these treats by Blue! I actually haven’t found the banana flavored ones but he currently enjoys the pumpkin & cinnamon and Apples & yogurt!
Ozone Park, NY
BEST TREATS TO GIVE TO YOUR DOG!!!!!! It’s healthy and every dog I’ve given it to has loved it. I recommended to my friends and all of them say it’s their dogs favorite treat. I’ll continue to buy it until my dog gets sick of them.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My (extremely sensitive stomach and allergies) LOVES these! They’re one of the first ones we’ve tried with no adverse reaction that he actually loves! (French bulldog) the only downside is they can be a bit pricey but they’re pretty much always on sale somewhere :)
Sacramento, CA
Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves these, and I like the ingredients. They do not give her any skin or stomach reactions like a lot of treats do.
Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt uploaded by Savannah G.
When it comes to my dog I only want the best for him. One he’s to darn cute and two I want his body and teeth to stay healthy. Blue is one of the best brands I swap between this and Cesar. He loves the flavors and they are easy to chew. My little guy likes more of the meat flavors than fruit flavors. It can be a bit pricy but when it’s your little fluffy friends health I don’t chance it. ♥️
My dogs love these! Healthy ingredients and they have a good crunch for the dogs :)
Syracuse, NY
As i opened the bag, my dog jumped out of the couch and ran towards me and sat in front of me. she loved the smell of the biscuit. I have a big dog and I suggest you cut it in half... otherwise, you will have to pick up crumbs lol. These are my go to as my dog tends to love BLUE everything..maybe its because she is a blue nose pit bull ... jk
Staten Island, NY
Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt uploaded by Elaina M.
Love all Blue Buffalo products. I loved it for my dog so much I worked for them as an ambassador for awhile. I love the company and love the product for my dachshund!!!!!!
Houston
Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Banana And Yogurt uploaded by Eve D.
My dog just lives these lol i caught her trying to steal them off the counter i cant even tell her to sit lol she does it by herself when I grab the bag she is so spoiled i swear
Rossville, GA
My FuzzButt absolutely loves her anything that is banana flavored. The Blue BuffyCo Blue Health Bars Baked with Banana and Yogurt are rightbup her alley and she Loves them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...