Blue Hawk Polyester Nylon Blend Angle Sash Paint Brush (Common: 2-in; Actual: 2.06-in) L7912-2

BY BLUE HAWK

For interior or exterior painting projects. Short handle for hard to reach areas. Made in the USA with global materials. see more...

Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Great brush to use on trim and those tough to hit spots. However, don’t expect to use it more than 3 times because the paint will not come out so matter how hard you rinse and scrub. That’s the only thing keeping me from a 5 star rating.
Wayne S.
Indianapolis, IN
A good choice when you're painting trim in your house. The angled end allows you more accuracy when getting those weird spots and corner, i even got away without taping off beforehand. The nylon fibers allow for a cleaner stroke with few to no loss during use, you won't have to worry about picking pieces of brush off your newly painted wall. The small handle is both good and bad, good for getting in tighter spots, bad if you have banana-hands. The handle was too small for me but not really a reason not to buy.

I still use my brush.
Katie Y.
Uniontown, OH
The handle on this brush makes it stand out from any other brush. I would pay more money to use this brush with this handle than any other kind. It makes the paint go on so much easier.
Chloe j.
I recently helped my mum and dad move in there house and me and my partner helped decorate and this is what we used it works a wonder works great for trims of house and in corners and edges I would recommend this