Blue Hard Wax with Azulene by Starpil 2.2lb / 33oz bag

by Starpil

Does it work on all textures of hair?
Start your review of Blue Hard Wax with Azulene by Starpil 2.2lb / 33oz bag!
How would you rate this product?
Scottsdale, AZ
Probably my favorite hard wax I’ve used. Gets every hair, every time. Formula is consistent and gets the job done. Easy to apply and remove. Gentle enough to use anywhere.
Glenwood, NJ
I love this wax it’s super easy to maneuver and apply to the skin. It also has a low melting point which is great so it doesn’t apply to hot to the skin. The price of the product isn’t expensive either for the amount you get! Definitely worth it! Just remember this is not pain free
Lexington, VA
This is excellent strip free wax. I have a warmer at home and i use this to do at home Brazilians and facial waxings. Its easier and less painful having someone do it for you but its cheaper doing it yourself. This wax has been easy on my skin as well.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this wax, it has not failed me. it hardens as it cools so no strips needed. It doesn't break apart easily when pulled off, as I've had happen with other brands.
Santa Barbara, CA
Great on every part of the body! And picks up even the finest hairs! Have never had a problem with it. Definitely recommend
This wax has a really great consistency and allows for effective hair removal without the pain. It doesn’t stick to the skin but rather to the hair which makes it painless to remove.
Blue Hard Wax with Azulene by Starpil 2.2lb / 33oz bag uploaded by melissa01 B.
My favoueite technique to depilate This blue wax from spain We have differents colors and types Great work starpil It works 10/10 😍👌💕💖💗 Blue Hard Wax with Azulene by Starpil 2.2lb / 33oz bag Blue Azulene Roll on wax cartridges by Starpil 110g / 3.7oz
calgary, AB
This wax is great! It hurts sooo much less than every other hair removal method I've tried I've purchased the bead version of this and it works just the same. If you've never waxed/sugared before please note that your hair won't come off in one go because all the hair is growing in different directions. Especially with coarser hair. But once you've done it a few times no matter your hair type it is easy to do and barely hurts.
j'adore cette cire c'est ma préférée et sur tout cette marque je l'adore elle est vraiment tooooop...j'ai essayée déja quelques produits de la marque starpil c'est vraiment magnifique mais j'ai pas testée cette cire et j'ai hat a testée ;*