Blue Hard Wax with Azulene by Starpil 2.2lb / 33oz bag

by Starpil

Does it work on all textures of hair?
Start your review of Blue Hard Wax with Azulene by Starpil 2.2lb / 33oz bag!
How would you rate this product?
Snohomish, WA
I haven’t used the cubes, but the blue beads are LIFE changing! I’ve been paying for the last 6yrs for Brazilian sugaring and now I use these and take care of myself at home. Easy to use, comfortable, and the fact that I can do it myself is SUCH a $$$ saver! I HIGHLY recommend starpil’s products!
I love this product, makes waxing easy and painless. Grabs the hairs from the roots, leaves the skin nice and smooth! Highly recommend I’ve been using this for a couple of months now and I love it.
Tallahassee
Love their wax! Although once in a while I’ll get a bad batch, but other that that the wax is great! Doesn’t stick to skin just the hair. As a professional I’ve tried too many bad waxes but I will give this one a thumbs up!
This wax works great. The bag is huge and contains a lot of small square pieces of wax. I used to only use Bliss wax but I stopped buying it because I really hated the microwave cup and did not really need to buy the whole entrie kit when I only needed refills. I never write reviews but I thought I would for this one because I am so happy I found this. I would give it four and a half stars only because I found it to be not as sticky as Bliss wax and needed to go over an area twice. I have an enamel cup where I put a square of Starpil wax. It melted fast and evenly. The enamel cup is inside a small pot with water that I heated slowly over the stove. Definitively get this wax!!! It works great and it will last you a while!
Winter Garden, FL
Can't explain how much I love this wax. It gets all the hair out with just one strip! It's easy to use but you just have to know how to do the waxing. It can get messy so be aware. I got this and the waxing pot online. I would totally recommend this for beginners! Blue Hard Wax with Azulene by Starpil 2.2lb / 33oz bag
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great hard wax! I love using this wax it’s so easy and leaves no mess! It’s a great quick and easy way to wax. No waxing strips needed just apply the wax, wait till it dries and then remove! So simple and quick! I only use there wax and I would recommend them!
Tallahassee , FL
I have tried a couple of other waxing products and i liked starpil the best! It removes the most hair conpared to other products. While its not pain free it is not as painful as others
Eureka , MO
Products are amazing. Very smooth but yet grab on to the hairs very well. Does not hurt like some other brand I’ve tried. It is also more flexible in texture when cooled so I’ve never had it break or rip on me. The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because you can only buy it on their website and unless you are spending over $100 you have to pay pretty high shipping fee and they also almost never offer any discounts... I’m probably too spoiled by amazon with 2 day free shipping and great discounts...
Thedford, NE
I got back into waxing my own eyebrows to cut down on expenses and opted for a hard wax instead of soft. This wax in particular is fantastic. It’s easy to use, dries quickly and almost seems to shrink wrap the hairs. It removes with with minimal pain.
Idaho Falls
This is an awesome product I especially love the pink shade, but the blue one is also amazing I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. It works wonderful In getting all of the hair if applied correctly I would recommend this to everyone