BY BLUE GOO

Natural Tea Tree Oil. Anti-bacterial. Anti-fungal. Anti-itch. 1% Clotrimazole Anti-Fungal Treatment. Helps kill the fungus that cases ugly nail syndrome. Fast action itch relief. Also helps cure most athlete s foot, ringworm, and jock itch. Dries quickly to a soothing powdery touch. . see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA
My father is a podiatrist and when he wasn't able to run up to the office he would send us to the store to purchase this! If that's not a good enough tell tale sign to purchase I don't know what is!
Edileisy P.
Es muy bueno mi mama y mi papá lo han utilizado y funciona perfectamente. Es un producto que es comun verlo en hogares, pero esta marca es la mejor.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
First, you can't beat the price. My boyfriend had one ugly big toe nail and we used this to clear up the infection.
Natalie M.
Blue goo nail fungal triple relief anti-fungal treatment helps with all your nail fungal needs. It really works.
Daniella H.
I haven't personally used it but my dad swears by this stuff. Nothing else worked for him but this product.
Linda A.
I've tried this before... years ago. Didn't work. Waste of money for me. Had to see a Dr for it instead
Erica G.
My dad uses this and loves it. It seems to work good enough to have him wear sandals outside again.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
My mom uses these every time she get fungus on her toes eww but it works wonders on her though
Brenda B.
Brazil
É um dos melhores cumprimentos Ana Catarina e não tem como me enviar o comprovante
Katrisha T.
Bloomington, IL
What is the time frame on new nail growth with this product?
Adriana S.
Austell, GA
How long i use this product?
Lauren W.
I've never used any product like this before, but want to try some on my toes. I have 2 problem toes that need to be treated. I'm hoping something like this will do the job. What should I expect when I use this? Will my toenail fall off? Should I expect any pain? Does anyone have any other fungal removal recommendations? Thanks!
Bri T.
Cortland, NY
How long does it take to see results? Will it come back if you stop using?!