Blue Goo Cracked Heel Foot Softener, 2 oz uploaded by Semaria S.Blue Goo Cracked Heel Foot Softener, 2 oz uploaded by Adedayo M.

BY BLUE GOO

Emu Oil Beeswax For Softer, Smoother, Healthier Looking Feet Soothes Smoothes 2 Softens Calluses, Corns and Rough Dry Skin see more...

Meg W.
Linden, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
A little goes a long way with this product. At almost $4 at Walmart you can get this little tin. The top screws on amd off so no worries on not being able to get the top to stay on after time. The smell is of papaya too. So pleasant. The formula is lightweight as long as you don't coat your skin with thick layer. AGAIN: A little goes a long way. Cant wait to see what it does to my feet after using it for a good while.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Nit at all extra oily. Love the scent. It's effective and gets into my heels where the problems persist and softens them in a way that I didn't think it would. Will buy again. I know with this, my feet will be sandal ready for the summer.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing smell. I love this especially after summer sandals and flip flop weather. amazing on my hands as well, I wash them at least 10 times a day or more. if I could give 10 stars I would
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I use this in combination with a foot scraper called Microplane and it is amazing. My feet are so much softer now and my calluses are almost gone.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Smells absolutely amazing!! Found this while browsing walmart. I use it nightly with my spa socks. Works well on dry feet. Easy to apply.
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
Everyone in my family has used this product at one point or another! Works wonders on even the most helpless feet.
Brittany R.
I absolutely love this product !!! just not a big fan of how Greasy it is !!!..