Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Wet Kitten Food (Indoor) - Grain-Free, Chicken

Blue Freedom™ Wet Kitten Food (Indoor) - Grain-Free, Chicken

BLUE Freedom canned food for indoor cats is a protein-rich recipe that contains no grains, so it has no glutens.

Is this good to give to two 4 week old kittens?
Start your review of Blue Freedom™ Wet Kitten Food (Indoor) - Grain-Free, Chicken!
Carolyn B.
My kitten loves food . All kinds and all flavors. He wouldn't go near this food! Blue Buffalo is a great brand and both my adult and kitten love the dry food, however, the wet food is not good.
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
I had my cat on these when she was younger and it really helped us to get her healthy again. I rescued her and she wasn't doing the best when I first got her. She absolutely loved these as did I. They are great in vitamins and compared to other products they don't have a bunch of crap in them that shouldn't be fed to an animal. Give this brand a try.
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
Both of my baby boys love everything Blue Buffalo and this is no exception. I love the fact that it's grain free! It's a good quality food and the price isn't outrageous.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
My kitten loves this stuff! It's her special breakfast food. Combined with the dry food it's a great food routine
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Gave all 5 of my cats diarrhea and wouldnt eat after the first time trying it
Gave all 5 of my cats diarrhea and wouldnt eat after the first time trying it
Marissa M.
buckeye, AZ
Blue buffalo as a brand has a LOT of protein in it. Some cats simply can't handle the richness of there food. I have only used this product once for kittens picked off the street who were extremely under weight. This helped them bulk up while still be healthy and they did enjoy it.
Stacia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kitten, Sir Baxter Fluffenstuff, loves this food. I love the fresh ingredients. I don't like that it's in pate form, I feel like it's easier for him to eat the shredded or crumbly kind of wet food, but he still enjoys this. Also, if you've never tried Blue Buffalo, be prepared-his bowel movements are now extremely noxious. He also has killer gas. Just something to be aware of. I'm hoping his little tummy will adjust.
Keirstin H.
Jacksonville, FL
I give my Bengal/jungle cat blue buffalo kitten wet food right now. He loves it and can't seem to get enough. I give it to him at night and it gives me all the nutrients he needs for his metabolism
Sarah S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have 3 cats 2 kittens and their mama who is 4 years old. I have been using the Kitten food for all 3 of them. Mama was very skinny after giving birth and all 3 have very sensitive stomachs. This wet food has helped put some weight on mama and helped the kittens grow. They come running as soon as they smell it just like in the commercials. I love that this food is also grain free so I know my cats are getting plenty of proteins along with other great vitamins. I trust Blue 100% when it comes too my cats because they are more then pets they are our family so making sure they have the best of the best is very important to me.  Blue Freedom™ Wet Kitten Food (Indoor) - Grain-Free, Chicken
Mary D.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My kitten gobbles this up. He didn’t like the abs Wilderness kitten pate but for some reason this one must be different because he loves it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...