Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Senior Dogs Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe

Blue Freedom™ Senior Dogs Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe

Freedom is made with real meat, all natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, and doesn't contain any grains including corn, wheat or soy which have been known to trigger allergic reactions in dogs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Freedom™ Senior Dogs Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe!
Charlene M.
Batavia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Freedom™ Senior Dogs Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe uploaded by Charlene M.
My dog enjoys this product. This meets all her needs as a senior dog. She has tummy sensitivity and this brand does not make her sick. It's a relatively small bag for what you pay but if it keeps her happy and healthy, it's worth it.
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this for my senior dog. I believe it helped her health in her later years. It was easier for her to digest.
K M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is perfect for dogs that have allergies. One of my dogs is sensitive and needs special care, this food helps a lot with that.
Katie A.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love this food, I've never had any issues with them not wanting to eat it. I usually pick this up at Petsmart for around $20, so not a bad deal. The only negative thing I would have to say about it is that it seems to give our dogs so much gas but again every dog is different so you might get lucky ha!
elisibeth W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pitbulls eat these and they love it. Very fulfilling and they love the taste and how it goes down. Really stabilizing and they think it's delish
kiara M.
Victorville, CA
me recomendaron esta comida para mi great pyrenees y me gusto mucho no le afecta en su pelo ni le da mal estares
Beverly W.
Blountville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have let my dog have this for his meals, he loves it and it’s good for him too! I see no room for improvement, my dog loves it! I have a Jack Russell Terrier, he’s a small dog. I would recommend this to all my friends!
Lucky O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup started having issues with his current Rachael Ray food and I thought he was died I started. Feeding him Blue Buffalo and we had no more complications happy campers here
Kat B.
Winter Park, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Had to switch our huskies to a grain free diet after they both started having stomach issues from the old food out of nowhere. From what I can tell they like it and their stomach issues haven’t returned.
Amy W.
Medina, TN
After a horrible case of pancreatitis our vet recommend this for my 12 year old Pomeranian. It’s well worth the money. We have had no problems since switching to this food.

Looking for your answer?