Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Dry Puppy Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe

Blue Freedom™ Dry Puppy Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe

Freedom is made with real meat, all natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, and doesn't contain any grains including corn, wheat or soy which have been known to trigger allergic reactions in dogs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Freedom™ Dry Puppy Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe!
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Blue Freedom™ Dry Puppy Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe uploaded by Lacey A.
#1 puppy food..grain free..high protein..all the essential vitamins and nutrients to maintain puppy growth and nutrition..a little pricey compared to others but well worth the price..if you are looking for a high quality puppy food, this is it
Tanya M.
Great quality product. My animal at the time loved it and would eat more than wet food.
Roxanne R.
Oakvale, WV
I currently use this for my Great Dane puppy. I also work at PetSmart so I got this bag for about $19! They had a promotion where employees got half off, it was on pet perks and I had a $3 off coupon! It also helps that my puppy loves it!! She loves the little bits off food in it and how small the bites are!!
Kat B.
Palm Desert, CA
My puppy likes this food. It doesn’t seem to upset her stomach. I would repurchase this food
Cynthia Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Garbage, made my dog overweight. I thought we were buying quality food, he was hungry all the time. Too many carbs my vet said.
Lindsay H.
Gretna, NE
This food is very expensive but my puppy seems to love it. I have heard that it doesn’t have enough fiber in it but I haven’t looked into it much.
Amber M.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My sweet pup loves her food. She’s growing SO much and I can’t help but contribute some of her growth to her nutritional needs being met by BB. She’ll probably stay on BB her whole life even after puppy food.
Lauren W.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little gal loves this kibble! My only gripe is that you get way more nutrient bits in small bags, I have no idea why!
Charlee B.
New Orleans
I have a dog with a big allergy to grain and this is the only food that seemed completely true to being grain free. A little pricey however I would rather pay the price for this food rather than the next brand that is not truly grain free!
Laura M.
Sandy Hook, CT
My dog, Chase loves this food. He eats his whole bowl every morning and night and I'm never worried I'm feeding him unhealthy ingredients. It gives me peace of mind that I'm feeding my fur baby healthy food that will help him grow big and strong.

Looking for your answer?