Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe

Blue Freedom™ Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe

Freedom is made with real meat, all natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, and doesn't contain any grains including corn, wheat or soy which have been known to trigger allergic reactions in some small breed dogs.

Has this food ever been recalled? The freedom label specifically.
[product:blue-buffalo-freedom-grain-free-small-breed-adult-dog-food] about how much is this? And is it worth the price?
Is this comparable to nutro grain free?
Start your review of Blue Freedom™ Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe!
Kyle H.
Traverse City
Blue Freedom™ Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe uploaded by Kyle H.
My dog really enjoys this brand of food. We switched to grain-free so it was healthier for him and he still loves it! We get him the adult small breed kind. #bostonterrier #floridadog
Marcela O.
coconut creek
My dog loves his grain free freedom dog food. He won’t eat any other food. It’s healthy and it taste great. The minute I put his food down he eats it all up. His coat is nice and soft and he doesn’t shed a lot
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Blue Freedom™ Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This food is one I can give to my baby girl without worrying. I adopted her 5 months ago and she was so emaciated, just skin and bones. Look at her now full and chunky. Its expensive but it's quality and doesn't take a huge amount to fill her up. Now she's a happy cuddle bug ready for fall. #fallessentials #trickortreat #influenster #voxbox
Jen N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
(I have no idea why this picture shows up and why I can’t get rid of it. Totally unrelated!). Blue Buffalo is the only food I will fee my shih-tzu. When she first came home as a puppy, her breeder was feeding her another brand, but she wouldn't really eat it. She kept trying to steal food from my ex's brothers' dog that was staying with us...she was eating Blue Buffalo. So I decided to switch. I usually wet it warm water to soften the food b/c my little girl doesn't really chew her food, she just inhales it. I also mix some of Blue Buffalo's wet food in as well. She inhales all her food within 1 minute or so twice a day. Her coat is beautiful and I believe the food has something to do with it. I love that they use great ingredients and its grain free.
Casey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Freedom™ Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe uploaded by Casey K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is great! My dog has eaten this since he was a tiny puppy. He is now 3 years old and a little over 10lbs, strong and healthy. People always comment on how shiny his coat is. I credit his food to that!
Traci B.
Cumberland, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Grain free Chicken Recipe for small dogs is full of good things , you want your fur baby to have! Easy to chew tiny bits of goodness! My 3 little dogs enjoy every bite! My vet recommended we try it, so happy we did!
Sheri T.
My dog loves this food The only problem is some of the dogs get picky and they pick out the life bits. I wind up stepping on them at 2:00 in the morning and they hurt.lol!!!
chloe R.
san diego
My dog loves this food so much. She grazes it over the day and she remains healthy and fit. Her coat also looks very good!
Cynthia J.
Pembroke, GA
The only food my dogs can eat without getting sick. I'm so glad I switched and will be continuing them on this formula.
Kelly S.
Oshkosh, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have purchased this for years my dog likes it ok. She will only eat the bigger pieces out of it not the small darker pieces. Don’t know what else to feed her.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jessica R.
Victorville, CA
il y a 4 ans
Blue Freedom™ Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Chicken Recipe about how much is this? And is it worth the price?
Chelsie B. il y a 4 ans
Blue buffalo is around 50$ and it is not the best dog food. Some dogs do okay on it but it has a lot of recalls and that makes me uneasy! Here is a list of the best dog foods! Taste of the wild 48.99$ 30lbs Orijen 80.99$ 25lbd Victor 41.75$ 40lbs Canidae pure 59.84$ 24lbs I and love and you 54.99$ 24lbs Acana 55.99$ 24lbs Zignature 54.99$ 27lbs Natures Variety 55.01$ 25lbs Natures Logic 64.12$ 24lb Fromm 36.96$ 33lbs Wellness 51.98$ 30lbs Earthborn 51.99$ 28lbs Annamaet 69.05$ 30lbs Farmina 69.99 26lbs Honest Selection (Not on chewy) American Journey 39.99$ 24lbs