Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Dry Cat Food Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe

Blue Freedom™ Dry Cat Food Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe

Some cats just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom dry food for indoor cats. BLUE Freedom contains no grains, so it has no glutens.

What about this makes it good for older cats? I have one older cat and one younger. Would they have to have separate foods?
My dog and cats eat different brands of dry food. I get no corn, soy blah blah but my cats had skin issues with [product:the-blue-buffalo-co-bluetm-freedom-grain-free-indoor-chicken-recipe-for-adult-cats-27] , so I changed to the [product:rachael-raytm-nutrish-peaktm-woodland-catchtm-recipe-with-chicken-trout-salmon] . Then again skin issues almost a year later, so I changed to [product:iamstm-proactive-healthtm-hairball-caretm-mature-adult-with-chicken-adult-7-years-premium-cat-food-16-lb-bag] It's working, skins all cleared up but I'm wondering if it's just easier to feed them cooked meat and veggies. Does any just cook for their animals?
[product:the-blue-buffalo-co-bluetm-freedom-grain-free-indoor-chicken-recipe-for-adult-cats-27] how is this product? I want to switch to it but am afraid my cats won't like it. What were your cats' reaction?
Start your review of Blue Freedom™ Dry Cat Food Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe!
Kelly M.
Overland Park, KS
This is one of the only cat foods I will feed my cat. I feel good about the ingredients and my cat loves it.
Kat M.
Gillette, WY
This is great if you want to feed a grain free dinner to your cats. My cats free feed on this dry food, and once a day we give them wet food from the same brand. They are healthy, their coat is soft and silky.
Heather B.
Flemington, NJ
Blue Freedom™ Dry Cat Food Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe uploaded by Heather B.
My cats go NUTS over this food. I love the ingredients and am a full time believer in this food. I will buy this over and over again.
Amanda A.
Hawthorne, CA
Blue Freedom™ Dry Cat Food Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe uploaded by Amanda A.
This is great. It keeps our indoor cats's coats soft, silky and shiny. Before using this food our cats colors were dull and their skin was flakey. This is also maintains them at a healthy weight and it doesn't leave a foul oder after being digested 😉
Caroline N.
My cat loves this! Usually doesn't love trying new brands and sticks to his usual. Not a problem with this one though- he can't stop eating it! Now it's all we buy for him.
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
My cats love this stuff! We rescued a cat and she was having some digestive issues. She was on the streets (we think) for two years and was only used to eating junk. We tried several options for her and this is the only thing that helped her.
Diana K.
Los Angeles
I purchased this brand because of the ingredients and advertisements on TV. The ingredients are spectacular nutritional value is spectacular although my cat did not feast on this like she does her other brands. I gave it four stars due to the flavor or palatability of thei food.
Rita S.
Holly Hill
Our cat is older and is an indoor cat, she can have digestive problems,too. We find this Ble product to agree with her the best! As I say pay now or pay later!
Jade A.
WinterGarden
The ingredients are AMAZING for your kitty, no byproduct or any “fake” meat. However, there was a recall on this brand a while back which makes me skeptical. I did try it for my kitty and she did not take to it like she does [product:simply-nourish-indoor-adult-cat-food-chicken-&-oatmeal]. I had to throw it out and go back to our regular brand
Ilyse B.
Levittown, NY
Purchased at: PetSmart
Holly loved this product. Helped her sensitive stomach issues and kept her at a good weight. It is on the pricey side but it’s a good quality. Unfort though holly as she got older has had more hair ball issues so had to change her to a different blue buffalo recipe.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
il y a 2 ans
My dog and cats eat different brands of dry food. I get no corn, soy blah blah but my cats had skin issues with Blue Freedom™ Dry Cat Food Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe , so I changed to the Woodland Catch Recipe With Chicken, Trout & Salmon . Then again skin issues almost a year later, so I changed to Iams™ Proactive Health™ Hairball Care™ Mature Adult With Chicken Adult 7+ Years Premium Cat Food It's working, skins all cleared up but I'm wondering if it's just easier to feed them cooked meat and veggies. Does any just cook for their animals?
Trisha J. il y a 2 ans
We do cook some food for our 6 cats and 2 large dogs my chihuahuas r only 5 months and we have kept them on puppy chow only. A few of my cats and my lg dogs get dry itchy skin on their backs. Our vet said fleas can cause all on treatments and still doing same to cats. Id suggest asking ur vet what would be best.
Savannah R.
Fort Worth, TX
il y a 3 ans
Blue Freedom™ Dry Cat Food Grain-Free Indoor Chicken Recipe how is this product? I want to switch to it but am afraid my cats won't like it. What were your cats' reaction?
Maria D. il y a 3 ans
Please be careful with blue buffalo!! I used to work at a private owned pet store (not like petsmart or petco ) that worked alongside vets and blue buffalo has had so many recalls because it’s actually owned by a human food company so they don’t put the best ingredients in their food and has made so many precious babies sick!