Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Adult Dogs Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Lamb Recipe

Blue Freedom™ Adult Dogs Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Lamb Recipe

Freedom is made with real meat, all natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, and doesn't contain any grains including corn, wheat or soy which have been known to trigger allergic reactions in dogs.

Is this a good food for dogs with joint weakness?
Is this corn and soy free, as well?
Start your review of Blue Freedom™ Adult Dogs Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Lamb Recipe!
Crystal R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
This product and all the variants are great. One of my dogs suddenly started getting hives, itchy, flaky skin, and experiencing hair loss. We tried tests at the vet, topical ointments, specialty baths, and VERY expensive prescription dog food. Nothing worked. When we switched to this, her issues almost immediately cleared up. So I'm thinking she may have a grain allergy. I just wish it wasn't so expensive for the amount of pounds you get, however it's about half price of the prescription stuff. With three large dogs I go through 40lbs of food about every two weeks. My dogs love the taste (all flavors) and it makes a noticeable difference in their hair and skin quality, so it's worth it. As a bonus, I can switch flavors with each round of purchases without their stomachs ever getting upset. They really enjoy and appreciate that.
Katie Ann E.
Springfield, MO
Blue Freedom™ Adult Dogs Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Lamb Recipe uploaded by Katie Ann E.
I feed my Siberian Husky the chicken variety of this food. She is almost two years olds. I have no complaints about the food. My dog is the perfect weight and her coat is extremely soft. I don’t know if it’s because of the food but I always recommend this to all my friends. I won’t be changing my dogs food anytime soon.
Pamela M.
Baden, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
I love to try different things and I like to do the same with my dogs so when I saw lamb flavor and also that it was full of other nutrients I could not pass it and my dogs really loved it. I have 2 large breed dogs so the most protein I can get the better for them
Ashley N.
Springfield
Love this dog food. Read the ingredient list (enough said). Full of good things for my dog. Her teeth are strong and healthy, her coat is full and shiny, this meets all her growing body’s needs.
Erica B.
My dog loves this dog food! He had always are blue buffalo. I get it from petsmart because it's the only place I can find it. It's pricey, but if your dog has allergies it's the best dog food for them.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Our dogs love this brand. Especially the grain free. They seem to have more energy and fewer dietary issues when they have the grain-free Blue Buffalo. Expensive.
Lorraine O.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Not a fan. My dog had a lot of kidney issues when eating this food, but they resolved when I switched her food. My vet said that grain free foods are not good for dogs.
cynthia G.
It is an amazing product it works amazing did i say it works amazing?! I highly recommend to others. Great smell good looking packaging very well put together. I will buy again as a repeat customer!
Heather G.
My dog loves this and so do I. I like the ingredients, and that it is grain free. Makes me feel good knowing she is happy
Marsha R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is highly recommended and our friend really enjoys eating Blue Buffalo Freedom.  We switch between flavors but stick to the brand