Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Adult Dog Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Beef Recipe

Blue Freedom™ Adult Dog Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Beef Recipe

Freedom is made with real meat, all natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, and doesn't contain any grains including corn, wheat or soy which have been known to trigger allergic reactions in dogs.

Has anyone tried this? What are your pros & cons? Giving it a go with my furbabies.
Start your review of Blue Freedom™ Adult Dog Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Beef Recipe!
Gina C.
Matawan, NJ
We love this food! My dog is very sensitive to food and her seasonal allergies with his skin. The grain free version allows me to feel comfortable with what he is eating and not having to add anything additional for his skin.
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
Since switching from science diet to blue buffalo it's very obvious my dog loves eating! Don't get me wrong he would eat his food but now he runs to his bowl every time I open his food canister. I love that we aren't feeding him something that has fillers and unnatural by products. It's definitely made a difference in his bowel habits and he seems to be a happier dog which makes me a happy pet owner. It is way mor expensive but in my opinion you should feed your pets the same way you'd want to feed yourself. With the best possible food!
Erlyn P.
Shirley, NY
This brand was recommended to us by the vet. Our dog was having some serious dry skin issues. Ever since we switched from Purina one to Blue buffalo, she's been great. We've seen a huge improvement on her skin and her fur as well, it's super shiny. So if your dog has any allergies, I would highly recommend this grain free brand.
Zara L.
New City , NY
Purchased at: PETCO
We used to feed this to our dogs but then found the Costco brand bag the same size but half the price so it was a no brainer. We have two large dogs weighing between 60-70lbs so we need to purchase a large bag so we’re not buying food every 3 days. They loved this food a lot but we couldn’t justify the price so we had to change. 3 stars just because it’s too expensive for dog food.
Avery R.
Mobile, AL
Problems with your dog itching and scratching? It's possible they need a different food. Going grain free is step one! This is one of my favorite grain free dry foods. It's a fantastic transition food for someone going grain free. I would recommend this to someone looking for a good grain free option!
Jennifer H.
Raytown, MO
Our pup was eating the chicken variety for almost 6 months. But I think he got bored, so we switched flavors not brands. He now is eating better on this meat flavor. Plus the bits are larger so he gets more in each bite. Instead of licking up the small pieces. He seems more active, although he is just 2, he was just bored before. Blue Buffalo has been a great brand of dog food for our pup, maybe give it a try for your pup too.
Pamela M.
Baden, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
I love getting me dogs the best food I can I know this brand can be quite expensive but when you check the ingredientes it is worth it. My dogs usually get chicken on their food so this beef flavor is perfect for them
Allison W.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I feed my English Staffordshire Terrier, a rescue pup, a grain-free diet because he is super sensitive to grains and certain protein sources. If not careful about what he eats, he will get severe skin allergies and moderate to severe GI upset. Our whole house smelled like puppy farts until we switched to this food! He's a different dog now. His coat is shiny and healthy, he's lean and muscular, and rarely ever gets sick. Just read the ingredient list and compare to Purina. Major difference in quality ingredients. And my dog loves the taste of this food too! 🐾🐾💕
jessica L.
Springfield, MO
Blue Freedom™ Adult Dog Dry Dog Food Grain-Free Beef Recipe uploaded by jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs are pitbull's and they have allergies to everything including grass so this dog food works best for my brindle and blue nose pits
Leonora S.
Growing up we never gave much thought of what to give our dogs but since I've adopted my current rescue, I'm looking at everything differently. I trust the Blue Buffalo brand and know they use quality ingredients. My dog has energy & no more tummy problems. Highly recommend this stuff
Ask a question to the Influenster community...