Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Wet Puppy Food Grain-Free - Chicken

Blue Freedom ™ Wet Puppy Food Grain-Free - Chicken

Freedom is made with real chicken, all natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, and doesn't contain any grains including corn, wheat or soy which have been known to trigger allergic reactions in dogs.

Has anyone ever weaned a puppy off this food yet? He is struggling to eat anything else. So picky.
Start your review of Blue Freedom ™ Wet Puppy Food Grain-Free - Chicken!
Lindsay P.
Utica
My pup loves this food. It’s gentle on her belly and keeps her at a healthy weight. The price is very reasonable as well.
Valentina S.
Walla Walla, WA
Loved this for when my dog had puppies. I also used it for mama cause she didn't want to eat her dry food. It also helped with her milk supply!
Kenzie F.
Springfield
My dog enjoys this food, but I don’t like that everything is grain free. If your dog doesn’t have allergies or an intolerance to grains, your dog SHOULD have grains in their diet. If you use this food, try to add a small amount of grains in your dogs diet. Ask your vet if you’re curious but pay attention to your dog’s food labels!!
Lacey B.
Jamestown, NY
This puppy food is a little on the pricey side, but when you have a fur baby you buy what's best for them. My Yorkie gobbles this up! It contains real meat and no preservatives. I choose this over the cheaper brands every week and will continue to do so.
Jessie C.
Warrenton, VA
When we got our dog I was so worried about what was in the food we were giving him. I didn't want him to eat crappy foods. I was do excited about Blue Buffalo, until.I found out they lied about the ingredients in all of their foods. We switch to solid gold dog food and are much happier with them.
Bea Y.
Quality food. Gets a little bit pricey but I want nothin. But the best for my dogs. They love this. Mix half with a cup of Blue Buffalo dried food and my puppies will finish the entire bowl. Totally recommend this brand to other puppy owners
Kayla J.
San Diego, CA
Dog loves this food and she seems very happy with it. Don't upset her stomach or anything. Cheap to find and in most stores. Can find coupons for it sometimes!!!
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Great quality canned dog food. I feed this to my dog until she switched over to adult dog food.
Rosa L.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased at: PETCO
My yorkie is very picky but this she will eat if I mash it up for her. Her favorite is this flavor.
Lori A.
Hurst, TX
Good product, my puppers seemed to love it. I trust this Brand to be good to my four legged kid.