Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Freedom Wet Dog Food Grain-Free - Chicken

Blue Freedom ™ Wet Dog Food Grain-Free - Chicken

Freedom is made with real chicken, all natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, and doesn't contain any grains including corn, wheat or soy which have been known to trigger allergic reactions in dogs.

Where can you get this?
I never tried this.. it is good ??
I have been searching for a good dog food for my Shih tzu, he is 7 years old and has seemed to develop an allergy but I'm not sure what to. He scratches himself constantly to the point he has bald spots on his coat. I've been told to try grain free products for his food and wondered if anyone else has experienced this with their pet and how these Blue Buffalo Freedom products worked for you?
Start your review of Blue Freedom ™ Wet Dog Food Grain-Free - Chicken!
Kam F.
Ortonville, MI
All go our dogs love this food and they all do very well on it. Often times we have trouble finding a food that works for all of our dogs because two of them have very sensitive stomachs but all of Blue Buffalo's products work very well. We typically mix this with dry food for our dogs and they each get about a half a can. I like knowing that we are feeding our dogs quality food with great ingredients.
Kristin D.
If my dog had a choice, he’d probably prefer eating wet food instead of dry food. He loves wet food. I like that it’s grain free and has natural ingredients. But, it gets a little expensive buying cans. So we do wet food as more of a treat than a daily meal.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This product is an amazing one for my baby dog! You can try this for your dog freely.
MJ T.
San Diego, CA
My dog loves this and it’s a pretty good price. Not much more I can say about it. My dog is a little chiweenie.
Tracy M.
My dogs love this food. It’s so convenient and easy to use. It’s gentle on my dogs sensitive stomach. The ingredients are high quality and nutritious for our fury family members. I would highly recommend this entire brand.
Fidah G.
Laurys Sta, PA
I only buy the best for my three rescue dogs. This brand was highly recommended by my vet. All three of my boys love it.
Amanda A.
Hawthorne, CA
We feed this to our cats once a day along with the dry food. They really like it and don't have digestive or weight issues. Their coats are very smooth and shiny
Alex O.
Indianapolis, IN
All my bullies used to be on this food along with the hard food. My smallest could not tolerate it. My boys did just fine and it actually did help their coats
Aubrey B.
Great brand. Great ingredients. Great food. It's perfect for dogs who are picky eaters or who have little to no teeth. Soft food is a must have for those older dogs.
Samantha H.
Farmington, CT
My pets LOVE this! We have 2 golden retrievers and they seem to be doing so much better on the grain free diet. Their "output" is less smelly and tidier, they seem to be fuller for longer and they have lot of energy. Keep repurchasing!