Blue-Emu® Original Super Strength Topical Cream 4 oz. Jar uploaded by Tracey L.Blue-Emu® Original Super Strength Topical Cream 4 oz. Jar uploaded by Courtney H.

BY BLUE-EMU

Emu Oil, MSM & Glucosamine Soothes in 3-5 Minutes Guaranteed! This special formula will soothe while penetrating deeply.  Aloe vera based with Pure Johnson s Emu Oil, Glucosamine, MSM, Vitamins A and E plus a Proprietary Blend of Natural Botanical Extracts. Contains 7 % Pure Emu Oil see more...

• Does this really help with neuropathy pain? I've ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone used this for lower back pain? I have tried bengay and i...2 Answers
  • I would love to know if this helped any other fibromyalgia sufferer...1 Answers
Sheila Q.
Sheila Q.
I have Lupus and I will tell you this little jar has been the most Effective product I have ever used to sooth my joint pain. I have 3-4 jars of it through out my house. I use it twice a day on colder days and once a day on warm days. I do it this frequently because my pain is chronic. I would Highly recommend this product if you suffer with joint and muscle pain on a regular basis.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
This is by far my favorite pain reliever. It does what it says -- Works well and doesn't stink. It relieves all kinds of aches and pains, from sunburns to arthritis. It works before the pain starts to help prevent it or helps after. I love this to help relieve achy feet.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Alexandria, VA
I can't explain why this stuff works so well but it helps any aches and pains almost instantly! I use it after a rough work out, or if I have a bruise on a leg (I bump into furniture almost weekly thanks to underfoot puppies!). This stuff works wonders.
Hanah H.
Hanah H.
This stuff is amazing for aching knees and back pain it has no smell and rubs in like a lotion its so convenient to carry in my pocket book or in the dash of the car its a must have
Charley S.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff for putting on aches and pains and just my body in general. I use on my feet when they are cracked and sore and it has done wonders. I highly recommend and will continue purchasing. Great product, feels great on the skin. Blue-Emu® Original Super Strength Topical Cream 4 oz. Jar
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
At first I found it pricey but odorless non greasy great fir everything arthritis. carpal tunnel, menstrual cramps head back and foot aches . A tiny dab goes along way go to work or out not having to smell like that guy Ben Gay #blueemu
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! I have a terrible knee and the other day my pain was almost unbearable. My boyfriend gave me this to try and I'm not kidding when I say 2 hours after applying it to my knee I was up and walking around like my knee was good as new! It's now been 3 days since I used it and the pain hasn't come back.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Staten Island
Odor less non greasy great for back pain headache muscle ache ! Better than Ben gay with no harsh smell !!
SYDNEY W.
SYDNEY W.
Erin, TN
Use this for joint pain and it really does work! You have to use it every day for two or three weeks to really notice the most benefit.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
Bought this for my dad after he had mentioned hearing good things about it. He was impressed with the relief he felt with this product! (He has some neck trouble that causes him pain). It also doesn't have a strong odor like those other topical pain relief brands.
Jovanna D.
Jovanna D.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone used this for lower back pain? I have tried bengay and icy hot and both work so so on my lower back. I have heard great things about this but is it more for sore muscles than pain?
April E.
April E.
I would love to know if this helped any other fibromyalgia sufferers? always looking for ways to ease the pain.
Sarah Grace D.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
Does this really help with neuropathy pain? I've heard it does but wasn't sure.