Blue Dog Bakery Softies Peanut Butter Healthy Treats for Dogs (Canadian) uploaded by Shea L.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Blue Dog Bakery™Softies™ Peanut Butter Flavor Healthy Treats for Dogs.
Actual size.
Great for older dogs, chewy.
All natural and fresh baked.
283g. see more...

Char H.
My 2-year-old 37 lb lab mix loves these. I first saw them at Ross. I grabbed a box because they were only $3 and claimed to be healthy. I have to tell you, he went bananas for these. He did not have an upset stomach at all. I will be sticking to this brand of treats.
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
I have two seven year old corgi mixes. They adore peanut butter so these seemed like a good choice. We also wanted to give them soft biscuits for a change, they were very well received! We purchased these from Target for a very good price.
Hannah H.
I just found these in my local Walmart and blue dog bakery hasn't disappointed me yet !! My dogs love these as well as the perfect trainers I buy them. I love that they are natural so I don't feel bad giving them these.
Vanessa V.
I bought the trainers treats for my dog and she loved them so I decided to try these and I give them to her after her dinner and she loves them! I love all the natural ingredients and affordable price.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
My boys have a super sensitive tummy and they love these(their tummies too). It's affordable and easy to buy! Big thumbs up!
Annabel L.
I love these for my puppy especially because they are organic, I use these to train her and she loved them!
Amber B.
My pitbull loved these treats, I mean thwy smelled amazing to me so I can guess guess they tasted pretty good lol
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
My dog Lilly loves theses. she does not like hard biscuits and theae softies are perfect. I buy these at the local grocery store.