Blue Dog Bakery Softies Peanut Butter Dog Treats uploaded by Shea L.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Our peanut butter flavored Softies are perfect for older dogs. They are moist, easy to chew, and made without additives, preservatives, or animal by-products.

Ingredients: Unbleached wheat flour, blackstrap & cane molasses, peanut butter, palm oil, glycerin, whole wheat flour, oats, whey, salt, natural peanut butter flavor, baking soda, egg powder, brewer’s yeast

Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Best dog treats ever! And best pet treat brand ever! My 1 year old Pomchi loves these! And I love them because I can feel good about giving them to her! They're 100% natural. All the ingredients are readable, pronounceable, and even safe enough for humans to eat (if a human felt so inclined).
I get them at my local Walmart. Unfortunately, they've gone up a dollar there (they were about $3.00 a box, but now they're almost $4.00). But thankfully they usually last a little while, so it's not too bad of a deal.
Char H.
My 2-year-old 37 lb lab mix loves these. I first saw them at Ross. I grabbed a box because they were only $3 and claimed to be healthy. I have to tell you, he went bananas for these. He did not have an upset stomach at all. I will be sticking to this brand of treats.
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
I have two seven year old corgi mixes. They adore peanut butter so these seemed like a good choice. We also wanted to give them soft biscuits for a change, they were very well received! We purchased these from Target for a very good price.
Vanessa V.
I bought the trainers treats for my dog and she loved them so I decided to try these and I give them to her after her dinner and she loves them! I love all the natural ingredients and affordable price.
Hannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just found these in my local Walmart and blue dog bakery hasn't disappointed me yet !! My dogs love these as well as the perfect trainers I buy them. I love that they are natural so I don't feel bad giving them these.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
My dog Lilly loves theses. she does not like hard biscuits and theae softies are perfect. I buy these at the local grocery store.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
My boys have a super sensitive tummy and they love these(their tummies too). It's affordable and easy to buy! Big thumbs up!
Amber B.
My pitbull loved these treats, I mean thwy smelled amazing to me so I can guess guess they tasted pretty good lol
Annabel L.
I love these for my puppy especially because they are organic, I use these to train her and she loved them!