Blue Dog Bakery Soft Treats uploaded by BettyJo W.Blue Dog Bakery Soft Treats uploaded by BettyJo W.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Supports Healthy Hip & Joint Function Doggie Cremes are tasty treat that help support healthy hip and joint function.  Our special formula includes a glucosamine creme, that isn t degraded by heating or baking, to help put that puppy spring back into any dog s step.  The great taste and bakery fresh smell are guaranteed to keep that tail waggin and your dog comin back for more. Since 1998, Blue Dog Bakery has baked premium treats with 100% pure and natural ingredients.  No animal by-products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives - just high quality bakery ingredients that taste doggone good! We proudly support hundreds of animal rescue and shelter organizations. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....min. 5% Cr. see more...

• "Definitely go with the peanut butter flavor!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves it because it's yummy and chewy !" in 1 review
  • "I bought these dog treats just to try them out with my dog and he loves them." in 1 review
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
My dogs love these so much, they always get excited when I take these out for them. Since I have some picky dogs it's nice having a snack that they all love and enjoy.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I've tried 2 different flavors with my fur babies and they loved them. They've had the pumpkin and the peanut butter flavors. They liked both of them. The peanut butter ones are soft and chewy.
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have been buying these for a while for my furbaby. he seems to like them. they are shaped like animals and are different sizes. some are kind of big for him, he's 10 pounds so I have to break them in half for him. he likes them, they're good for him then I like them.
Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
My 2 yorkies love these! I break one in half and it's enough for both of them. Great ingredients and pretty inexpensive. Definitely go with the peanut butter flavor!
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
My dog liked these, my elderly dog is the one I bought these for because of the hip and joint, didn't see any difference in my dog with these treats, so don't buy for the hip and joint quality.
Annee V.
Liverpool , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These definitely are not the healthiest dog treat. I do keep a box around for my dog for when he deserves something a little special. He absolutely loves them and they're a great price.
Elizabeth H.
Ashland, KY
I bought these dog treats just to try them out with my dog and he loves them. He kept roaming back over to the shelf where I keep them looking for more. They are made with products that he can have and I have no worries about him getting sick. Will be buying more in the future.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Affordable yummy treats ! My dog loves it because it's yummy and chewy ! Some days he doesn't wanna eat his hard treats so when those days are here these are his go to treats
Tiffany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
MY. PIT BULL. LOOOOVVVVED!!! THESE! He's usually picky when it comes to treats, but biscuits are the one thing he isn't too fancy for, and he's a sucker for any cookies :)
Jane S.
Trent woods, Nc
My dogs LOVED these! They have loved all treats by Blue Dog Bakery so far. I was so tempted to trick the family with these....they look just like people food :)
Shannon D.