BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Healthy Treats For Dogs Grilled Chicken &Amp; Cheese Flavor All Natural &Amp; Soft &Amp; Chewy Only 3 Calories Each No Corn No Wheat No Soy No Animal By-Products No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Artificial Preservatives Great For Training Perfect Trainers Are The Ideal Treat For Any Dog That Wants To Get A Little More Out Of Life.&Nbsp; The Delicious Aroma Of These Soft And Chewy Treats Makes Learning New Tricks A Breeze. Portion Control Delicious Soft And Chewy Treats With Only 3 Calories. Great For Training! Positive Rewards In A Bite-Sized Treat. All Natural Our Fresh Baked Treats Are Always Made Without Artificial Ingredients. Our Community We Proudly Support Hundreds Of Animal Rescue And Shelter Organizations. All Natural, Fresh Baked Dog Treats Since 1998, Blue Dog Bakery&Trade; Has Baked Premium Treats With All-Natural Ingredients. Just High-Quality Bakery Ingredients That Taste Doggone Good!&Nbsp; The Great Taste And Bakery Fresh Smell Are Guaranteed To Keep That Tail Waggin' And Your Dog Comin' Back For More. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ............... Min 2% Crude Fat ..................... Min 1% Crude Fiber ................. Max 5% Moisture ...................... Max 25% 1-888-749-7229 Made In Usa This Package Is Sold By Weight, Not Volume.&Nbsp; Treats May Settle During Shipping And Handling. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Allie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got these for a new puppy and he loves them! They were small enough for him to nibble on while training and you got a lot for such a small price that we're still working through the bag. They aren't his favorite treat, but every dog is different. One thing I don't like about these treats is that they dry out quickly.
Gillian L.
Traverse City, MI
I continue to buy these because they last me awhile, but they definitely are not my dogs favorite. These have a really weird texture. My dog is 7 pounds so he's very small and struggles to chew crunchy things. I thought these would be great for him, but they're so dense that he even struggles to chew these. I've had to cut them into halves and fourths because I worry my dog will try to swallow them whole since chewing them is a challenge. After I finish this bag, I probably won't buy more. I definitely don't feel guilty giving him more than one though since they are so small! That's a positive.
Emily T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love giving my puppy this. It does do well for tricks! I thought her how to sit, stay, and jump, whenever I wanted her to and she listened. It's smells like peanut butter too and I almost wanna eat it myself but I know that just gross lol
Stephanie S.
Worthington, MN
My pug loves these treats. I love the small size & low calories, plus they have good ingredients, so I feel great giving them to her. You get a lot of treats in a bag & the price isn't bad. My one complaint is that these get really hard once they're out of the package.
Layton C.
Cheyenne , WY
My dogs love them!!! Great size for training, and the most affordable of the training treats I could find. One of my dogs has a pretty sensitive stomach but these treats didn’t bother him a bit!! It’s definitely on the list every time we go to Walmart!
Tabby C.
Just bought these training treats for my puppy and he loves them. He gets so excited to have them and they work really well to get him to obey commands. They are affordable but with that comes that they could be better for him
Lexi V.
This training treats are just perfect! They are bite size so they won't fill your dogbup on just treats during potty training. They are also inexpensive, so if your dog likes to go in several places and you run out fast, it's not majorly expensive. My dog has a very sensitive stomach and we had no problem with these treats as opposed to normal dog treats.
Hannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs favorite treats !!! I have 2 dogs and they both love them a small breed and large. These are perfect for training as it states since you go through so many when training. I use them for everything rewarding, training, tricks, etc. I love the fact that they are more of a healthy alternative. I recommend these to anyone.
Ashley F.
We couldn't love these any more for our growing puppy who always can use a little motivation while trying to learn new tricks, the price is amazing and the fact they are natural keeps us coming back for more.
Kristin L.
Logan, OH
These are the perfect treats just had a litter of puppies a month ago and used these to help train with tricks and potty training they worked great just the right size dogs loved them they were easy on their bellies and helped me to train them in no time. Highly recommended
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anyone use these for dog training ?
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got a golden puppy and bought these to use for training - anyone else use ??