BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Give your furry friend a delectable snack by serving these Blue Dog Bakery All-Natural Assorted Paws Dog Treats, which feature a variety of natural cheese, smoked bacon- and grilled chicken-flavored treats for a mouthwatering reward. Baked to a hard consistency, the treats help promote healthy teeth and fresh breath. The treats contain no animal by-products or artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives for a wholesome snack. Features: Assortment of tasty natural cheese, smoked bacon and grilled chicken flavors appeals to your dog's cravings; baked hard to help promote healthy teeth and fresh breath; made without animal by-products or artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives; only 10 calories per treat Food Type: Treats Food Consistency: Cookie Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Natural Cheese, Smoked Bacon and Grilled Chicken Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Calories per Serving: 10 calories per treat Package Weight: 2.5 lbs. Directions: Feed as a treat, snack or reward. Not intended as a meal replacement. Ingredients: Natural Cheese Flavor: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Blackstrap Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Oats, Nonfat Milk, Egg Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Cheese Powder, Paprika (For Color), Natural Cheese Flavor and Brewer's Yeast Smoked Bacon Flavor: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Oats, Nonfat Milk, Egg Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Bacon Flavor, Brewer's Yeast and Annatto (For Color) Grilled Chicken Flavor: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Oats, Nonfat Milk, Egg Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Turmeric (For Color), Natural Chicken Flavor and Brewer's Yeast Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 8.0% see more...

Kayla J.
Picayune
My dog is pretty picky about his food and treats. If I'm being honest he spit these out when I gave them to him the first time and looked at me like I was crazy. He's used to getting Betsy farms chicken or turkey jerky or bones but now he actually seems to like them. I got a really good deal on them at Petsmart so that's why I got them initially but I will probably repurchase.
Leila A.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these and I love to give it to them! This is all natural treats. There are no byproducts and no corn which makes for a healthy dog treat! I get them all over the place. Target always carries them. I am also able to get them for discount prices at places like tj max, Ross, and homegoods
Kathryn C.
Surprisingly my dog loves these treats! I wasn't sure it he would bc he's usually so picky. I figured I'd try them out since they are low fat & they were on sale. Will def. continue buying these.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
My pups all love these treats! To humans they smell a bit weird, and I always can't wait to wash my hands after touching them, but the pups can't resist them. Fair amount of treats for the price of the bag.
JoAnne  S.
Love that these are low fat. Have a older dog that needs to lose a few pounds. Feel good about giving him these.
ashley s.
spring, TX
My dog loves and begs for these treats, we actually have to hide them so she can't sniff them out.