Blue Dog Bakery More Flavors Assorted Dog Treats 20oz uploaded by Ashley T.Blue Dog Bakery More Flavors Assorted Dog Treats 20oz uploaded by Natalie L.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Blue dog bakery more flavors treats are made in the usa and baked without any additives, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors or animal by-products. These naturally low fat biscuits are baked hard to promote clean teeth and fresh breath. More flavors treats come in a variety of fun shapes and sizes and include these four great flavors: peanut butter & molasses, natural cheese, grilled chicken and bacon & cheese. see more...

• I've only given my dog the pumpkin, gingerbread and peanu...2 Answers
Kerri H.
Lehigh Acres
My baby girl absolutely loves the "More Flavors" assortment. She has even learned what the box looks like and gets excited when she sees it.  I've tried giving her other treats over the years, but she doesn't seem as enthused as she is with these.  I love that the a natural ingredients so I don't have to worry about what I'm getting her. They are a great price, too!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love these! I purchased these because I wanted something without mystery meat, or funky stuff in the ingredients! These are free of scary stuff, and affordable, too! My pig and Shorkie love them. I can even break many of them in half for them to share. This box comes in multiple flavors, so I fell like it keeps the dogs from having a boring snack over and over.
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
These are the first treats I actually feel good about giving to my Golden. This have also been his favorite so far. The ingredients really are natural and the treats are made here in the USA. They have met my expectations and I will continue to buy this brand.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are great! I love how they are natural and healthy. Not made of random unknown sketchy ingredients. My dog loves them! They are easy to break apart into smaller pieces as well. I recommend trying these and I will continue buying them
MJ P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love that these are made in the USA and have natural ingredients. The variety of sizes works well for my three dogs, my Dane gets the larger size, my young lab gets the medium, and my older lab gets the smaller ones. I like that they are hard enough to help clean their teeth, yet are easily chewed. My dogs love their "cookies". The different shapes add a level of fun to treat time. I usually have these on hand and typically buy them at least twice a month.
Adriana G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love! They are good for the dogs and are a very reasonable price for dog treats. I have two dogs and hey absolutely love them, a boxer and a puggle and even with the size difference these are still a good size for both. I have repurchased once before and will continue to do so.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
My dogs love these treats. I really like that there are different flavors in the box. I feel like they get more excited when they get something different ever time. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
my dog LOVES these! I also love all the different shapes that come in one box. love that they are made in the USA with no additives, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors or animal by-products
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
These are best suited for larger dogs I think, my dog loves the blue dog bakery trainers, so I tried these and they are really huge and very hard to break, (he is 20 pounds). Wouldn't recommend if you have a smaller dog.
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Personally my dog LOVES these! I also love all the different shapes that come in one box! The kids I baby'sit love to pick each day which "animal" my dog gets!!!
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've only given my dog the pumpkin, gingerbread and peanut butter flavored treats. Are these too meaty smelling? I hate things like Puperoni because is the smell