Blue Dog Bakery More Flavors Assorted Dog Treats 20oz

by Blue Dog Bakery

Blue dog bakery more flavors treats are made in the usa and baked without any additives, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors or animal by-products. These naturally low fat biscuits are baked hard to promote clean teeth and fresh breath. More flavors treats come in a variety of fun shapes and sizes and include these four great flavors: peanut butter & molasses, natural cheese, grilled chicken and bacon & cheese.

I've only given my dog the pumpkin, gingerbread and peanut butter flavored treats. Are these too meaty smelling? I hate things like Puperoni because is the smell
Start your review of Blue Dog Bakery More Flavors Assorted Dog Treats 20oz!
How would you rate this product?
Port Allegany, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I couldn't just buy one box for my dogs. I also had to buy a box for my boyfriends dogs. They all seemed to love them and kept coming back for more.
West Pelzer
Our dog seems to love them, she gets them almost daily. They make nice treats and I dont mind the ingredients in them! Blue Dog Bakery More Flavors Assorted Dog Treats 20oz
Wickliffe , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue Dog Bakery More Flavors Assorted Dog Treats 20oz uploaded by Burgandy L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Blue Dog Bakery Natural Dog Treats.My dog loves these cookies/snacks.I can't get him to eat other kinds.They are affordable and most stores carry them including Amazon. I highly recommend them.
Gastonia, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are perfect for supplemental treats throughout the day. I like to give them one in the morning to hold them till feeding time. I have 2 small dogs about 14lbs each and one each is great. The ingredients are good and I trust them for my babies. My smaller dog is sensitive and can’t chew hard treats, so these are great since it’s a light crunch and easy for him to bite and eat.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Target
My dogs get so excited whenever I bring these treats out. The ingredients appear to be of good quality and work perfect for my small chi and my 60 pd beagle mix. These are a major repurchase for my dogs and I wouldn't hesitate trying other flavors in this brand for my dogs either.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love! They are good for the dogs and are a very reasonable price for dog treats. I have two dogs and hey absolutely love them, a boxer and a puggle and even with the size difference these are still a good size for both. I have repurchased once before and will continue to do so.
Franklin, OH
These are the first treats I actually feel good about giving to my Golden. This have also been his favorite so far. The ingredients really are natural and the treats are made here in the USA. They have met my expectations and I will continue to buy this brand.
Blue Dog Bakery More Flavors Assorted Dog Treats 20oz uploaded by Natalie L.
My dogs love these so much! They're a good size for large and medium size dogs. Good price get a lot of them in the box
Roanoke , VA
My dogs love these treats. I really like that there are different flavors in the box. I feel like they get more excited when they get something different ever time. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Findlay, OH
Again with this brand, I like that the treats are grain free but still affordable. So many grain free and healthy snacks are too expensive for me. My dogs love these treats. I have bought them multiple times and will continue to buy them. I would definitely recommend this product to other dog owners.