Blue Dog Bakery More Flavor uploaded by Nicole A.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

More Flavors, More Variety Promotes Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath More flavors treats are perfect for any pooch that believes variety is the spice of life!  Our low fat treats are baked with an extra crunch to help clean teeth and freshen breath.  The great taste and bakery fresh smell are guaranteed to keep that tail waggin and you dog comin back for more. Since 1998, Blue Dog Bakery has baked premium treats with 100% pure and natural ingredients.  No animal by-products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives - just high quality bakery ingredients that taste doggone good! We proudly support hundreds of animal rescue and shelter organizations. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....min. 9% Crude Fat.....min. 6%. see more...

• My dog loves these treats and eats all the flavors that c...1 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Tiffany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Kingy loves the different flavors and crunch that these provide! It's a good day when we come home from the store with these.
Mason U.
Hendersonville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats. They are pretty cheap, and they are my dogs’ favorite treats. We always have these on stock.
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
My dog loves these treats! I keep him calm and they are not expensive you get good quality for a good price.
Alexandra M.
Normal, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these treats! So easy to reward them for going outside since they are small!
Elizabeth W.
Bristol
Review for: Blue Dog Bakery More Flavor, Large Biscuits, Assorted, 3 lb more...
each of our three dogs love these blue dog bakery treats! They're bigger sized treats. Great value for the price and size of the box! I really like the natural ingredients and would recommend these to any dog owner
Belen C.
Lo compramos para el perro de una amiga, y pues son fantasticos.
Posee una consistencia un poco dura, pero el perro lo adora.
Jane M.
My dog loves these treats and eats all the flavors that come in this box. He is a lab/pit mix so the size of the treats are fine for his size. Most treat companies cater to small dogs, so it's nice to find a treat my dog can enjoy. I tried to get my dog off the bed by teasing him with a Milkbone large dog teat and he just wouldn't budge. I took a Blue Dog Bakery treat and did the same, but this time he LEAPED off the bed so quick took the treat and moved about his merry way. The ingredients aren't as bad as many other treat companies. Most if not all of the ingredients can be found in foods consumed by humans.