Blue Dog Bakery More Flavor uploaded by Nicole A.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

More Flavors, More Variety Promotes Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath More flavors treats are perfect for any pooch that believes variety is the spice of life!  Our low fat treats are baked with an extra crunch to help clean teeth and freshen breath.  The great taste and bakery fresh smell are guaranteed to keep that tail waggin and you dog comin back for more. Since 1998, Blue Dog Bakery has baked premium treats with 100% pure and natural ingredients.  No animal by-products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives - just high quality bakery ingredients that taste doggone good! We proudly support hundreds of animal rescue and shelter organizations. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....min. 9% Crude Fat.....min. 6%. see more...

• My dog loves these treats and eats all the flavors that come in t...1 Answers
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! I love that there are a variety of flavors for her (although she seems to like them all equally), and a few different sizes. We get expensive specialty pet food for her but these are so easy to grab at the grocery store.
Jane M.
My dog loves these treats and eats all the flavors that come in this box. He is a lab/pit mix so the size of the treats are fine for his size. Most treat companies cater to small dogs, so it's nice to find a treat my dog can enjoy. I tried to get my dog off the bed by teasing him with a Milkbone large dog teat and he just wouldn't budge. I took a Blue Dog Bakery treat and did the same, but this time he LEAPED off the bed so quick took the treat and moved about his merry way. The ingredients aren't as bad as many other treat companies. Most if not all of the ingredients can be found in foods consumed by humans.
Alyson A.
I recently bought this at pets smart and I would have to say my dogs love the different flavors but the are really hard. I have a husky and a Yorkie/chihuahua mix and she has a really hard time breaking them down to small pieces.
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
My dogs are really picky. We bought these because the store was out of their normal treats. They never got so excited for them like they do with Beggin' Strips. But they do like them. Or probably just tolerate them.
Alexis U.
Grovetown , GA
Used to buy these for my dogs. Not the most amazing list of ingredients but nothing too bad. Only major con is that the treats are pretty big. Way too big for small dogs.
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
We just bought these the other day at Petsmart because they were on a big sale. My dog really likes these but he often gets sick of them for some reason.
Tiffany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Kingy loves the different flavors and crunch that these provide! It's a good day when we come home from the store with these.
Mason U.
Hendersonville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats. They are pretty cheap, and they are my dogs’ favorite treats. We always have these on stock.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
My dog loves these treats! I keep him calm and they are not expensive you get good quality for a good price.
Alexandra M.
Normal, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these treats! So easy to reward them for going outside since they are small!
Jane M.