Blue Dog Bakery Large Biscuits

by Blue Dog Bakery

Promotes Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath The Perfect Reward! Fresh Baked. Low Fat Peanut butter and molasses flavor treats are made with our original recipe that receives barking ovations from dogs big and small.  Our low fat treats are baked with an extra crunch to help clean teeth and freshen breath.  The great taste and bakery fresh smell are guaranteed to keep that tail waggin and you dog comin back for more. Since 1998, Blue Dog Bakery has baked premium treats with 100% pure and natural ingredients.  No animal by-products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives - just high quality bakery ingredients that taste doggone good! We proudly support hundreds.

Are blue dog bakery dig treats all natural Blue Dog Bakery Large Biscuits
My newfoundlands loves these in the hard chews. Why wont they eat the soft chewy ones. You think it would feel better on their teeth? They are 7 years old now and i know i would prefer my cookie ir treat chewy as to hard.
How many should you give your dog at a time?
Start your review of Blue Dog Bakery Large Biscuits!
Margot D.
Arlington, VA
Blue Dog's treats are THE ONLY treats I allow my 7 yr old dog to eat; I figure if there is nothing in there that a human couldn't/wouldn't eat, then it is perfect for a well-loved dog!
Tanya S.
My dogs love these cookies. They look like real cookies and they never last in our house. I purchased these online where they are are cheaper.
Victoria L.
Portage, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought these recently to switch up the girls' treats. They are good sized cookies, have a satisfying crunch, and smell pretty okay. The dogs seem to enjoy them, and they are pretty affordable! I would recommend this product for sure!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
These simple biscuits are a huge hit with our dogs. They are good for all size dogs if you break them in half or so. The dogs love these! They smell good!
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
I love that these treats are made with all natural ingredients. However, the treats themselves are very large and usually i have to break it into fourths for my dogs
Maria A.
Mills River , NC
My dog loves the flavors of these dog biscuits. They are a decent size for her, she's a medium sized dog. I like that they are all natural and made in the USA so I feel like they're safer for her. I can give her several without worrying about it since they're low in fat. I've found them on sale in the pet stores before too. I don't think the price is bad.
Melissa S.
Spencerville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves these and I feel good about giving them to him! I was very happy with these treats and passed them out in goodie bags at work- and pet owners would come back asking what the treats were and where I got them! Apparently a lot of picky dogs just devoured them.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These biscuits are my female dogs absolute FAV.. MY Baby will do anything short of standing on her head & spittingvwiiden nickels for these treats!! Lol she loves them so much. I think they're a bit on the expensive side BUT COMPLETELY WORTH IT!! They're not only great for my dog HEALTHWISE but she loves the flavor as well! , I KNO I can't go wrong with them! These actually smell really good also so for those vegetarians out there, take note! You may loves these!! Trythem, you'll thank me later!!
Nicole D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Made in the USA. Very neat shaped treats that my pup loves. Blue dog has great products for my pet. They don't smell as bad as some treats do. Peanut butter is one of my pups favorite flavors. The ingredients aren't bad either. I can trust this brand with my animal.
Brooke C.
Greensboro, NC
My bulldog enjoys these treats very much. They are all natural and low fat so I don't feel guilty about giving them to him.