BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Promotes Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath The Perfect Reward! Fresh Baked. Low Fat Peanut butter and molasses flavor treats are made with our original recipe that receives barking ovations from dogs big and small.  Our low fat treats are baked with an extra crunch to help clean teeth and freshen breath.  The great taste and bakery fresh smell are guaranteed to keep that tail waggin and you dog comin back for more. Since 1998, Blue Dog Bakery has baked premium treats with 100% pure and natural ingredients.  No animal by-products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives - just high quality bakery ingredients that taste doggone good! We proudly support hundreds. see more...

Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My morkie loves this biscuits. They are literally like animal crackers for your dogs. Since my dog is so small I often have to break some of the biscuits into smaller pieces due to the size. That is my only complaint but my pup loves eating them up.
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
My doggies love these peanut butter biscuits! I grab them when I go to Target , which is the only place I’ve been able to find them. They’re more expensive than the regular brand, but the ingredients are better!
Miranda V.
These treats are absolutely adorable and have some many different shapes and the box is very full and very reasonably priced. My dog loves these and gets excited everytime he hears the box! Highly recommend will buy again
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These biscuits are my female dogs absolute FAV.. MY Baby will do anything short of standing on her head & spittingvwiiden nickels for these treats!! Lol she loves them so much. I think they're a bit on the expensive side BUT COMPLETELY WORTH IT!! They're not only great for my dog HEALTHWISE but she loves the flavor as well! , I KNO I can't go wrong with them! These actually smell really good also so for those vegetarians out there, take note! You may loves these!! Trythem, you'll thank me later!!
Charlotte C.
Broken Arrow, OK
All of our dogs love these treats. They are pretty picky sometimes so I love knowing that I have found something they enjoy and I feel happy about giving to them!
Pamela D.
Allentown, PA
Dog and husband approved. Our boy Prometheus enjoys them greatly, as did my two girls before they passed away. In addition to being tasty, the ingredients were perfect for our two female dogs (one had cancer and a very sensitive stomach as a result and the other had some food allergies). The high quality ingredients definitely make me feel good as a pet mom. My husband approves of the flavor as well. Even though I had them in a cookie jar with paws on them, my husband thought they were as he called them "people coupons."
Maria A.
Asheville, NC
My dog loves the flavors of these dog biscuits. They are a decent size for her, she's a medium sized dog. I like that they are all natural and made in the USA so I feel like they're safer for her. I can give her several without worrying about it since they're low in fat. I've found them on sale in the pet stores before too. I don't think the price is bad.
Nicole D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Made in the USA. Very neat shaped treats that my pup loves. Blue dog has great products for my pet. They don't smell as bad as some treats do. Peanut butter is one of my pups favorite flavors. The ingredients aren't bad either. I can trust this brand with my animal.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves these and I feel good about giving them to him! I was very happy with these treats and passed them out in goodie bags at work- and pet owners would come back asking what the treats were and where I got them! Apparently a lot of picky dogs just devoured them.
Aubrianna r.
My dog is adoring these and I'm glad that they are so good for him! These are really good quality treats that are not high in calories, which means I can give my pup an extra special treat without too much worry! So happy we found these!
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
Are these suitable for puppies?
Kaitlyn R.
How many should you give your dog at a time?
Hope O.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these made with wheat?
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
My newfoundlands loves these in the hard chews. Why wont they eat the soft chewy ones. You think it would feel better on their teeth? They are 7 years old now and i know i would prefer my cookie ir treat chewy as to hard.

back