Blue Dog Bakery Dog Treat uploaded by Danielle K.Blue Dog Bakery Dog Treat uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Blue Dog Bakery All Natural Pumpkin Dog Treats are made with no artificial ingredients, no artificial colors, no artificial preservatives and no animal by-products. These treats are baked hard to promote healthy teeth and fresh breath and are naturally low in fat. Features: Includes various shapes and sizes, all made with real pumpkin! Food Consistency: Cookies Life Stage: All stages and breeds Flavor: Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 1 lb Directions: Feed as a treat, snack or reward. Not intended as a meal replacement. Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Pumpkin, Cane Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Oats, Egg Powder, Salt, Baking Soda, Brewer's Yeast Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 9% Crude Fat (min.) 6% Crude Fat (min.) 9% Crude Fiber (max.) 2% Moisture (max.) 8% see more...

Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This dog treats are amazing totally recommend it very good quality and value and not pricey at all
Samantha K.
Methuen, MA
My dog loves these and whenever i pull them out she goes nuts. She is hooked on these
Hailey W.
Forney, TX
My dog loves these! I give him one every night before bed. It's not too much but it's a great treat after a long day of play ;)
Kesha F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! She sits by the pantry door and waits for us to give them to her.
Ari L.
Louisville
My two puppies absolutely loved this and enjoy these treats. I would recommend this treat to other dog owners. It is very well priced and the product is amazing! Yes, I would but this product again.
joie w.
Highly recommend Blue Dog treats! my doggies fave treat. great value, great product!
Victoria B.
Winnipeg, MB
My pup loves these cookies. She is a small breed, so we have to break them up for her. but they are the perfect size to grab one cookie and head out for a walk, and give her pieces the entire time and have her satisfied with her treat! As an all natural treat, we were impressed at the price point and loved that there was a selection of flavors as well as variety packs.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are the best treats! They smell so good. My dog loves these and he is always waiting by the pantry door when it's treat time. I have been buying Blue Dog Bakery treats for a couple of months now and I will continue to be a repeat customer. This is a great product! Would definitely recommend.
Nicole C.
Greensboro, NC
My doggggg absolutely loves these.... They r small and easy to use when training... I also reccomend the peanut butter ones.
Leila A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these treats! I love the price, only a few dollars! I also love how they are not made from corn or byproducts! They are nutritious and according to my dogs, really yummy! I would recommend these to anyone who is wanting to give their dogs a quality treat.
Meagan M.
Clarksville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these soft treats?
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Are these healthy for a dog?
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used different flavor ones, are these any good like the others, pumkin sounds like a odd flavor for a dog, so I'm curious..