Blue Dog Bakery Dog Treat uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Blue Dog Bakery All Natural Pumpkin Dog Treats are made with no artificial ingredients, no artificial colors, no artificial preservatives and no animal by-products. These treats are baked hard to promote healthy teeth and fresh breath and are naturally low in fat. Features: Includes various shapes and sizes, all made with real pumpkin! Food Consistency: Cookies Life Stage: All stages and breeds Flavor: Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 1 lb Directions: Feed as a treat, snack or reward. Not intended as a meal replacement. Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Pumpkin, Cane Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Oats, Egg Powder, Salt, Baking Soda, Brewer's Yeast Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 9% Crude Fat (min.) 6% Crude Fat (min.) 9% Crude Fiber (max.) 2% Moisture (max.) 8% see more...

Valerie B.
Tehachapi, CA
My dogs love everything Blue Dog Bakery, and I love the ingredients they use. I don't buy them all the time because they are a little on the expensive side, in my opinion. But when I do buy them my dogs scarf them right down. The only reason I didn't give this product five stars is because of the price.
Emily P.
Denton, TX
My sweet pup loves these yummy treats! I love that they are all natural. She even licks the ground after eating her treat. I recommend the Blue Dog Bakery brand to everyong!
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
Bybtvg y bybtvg ffc V. Guau bybtvg yh b g gbybybbybtvg n g gnrcion bybtvg.
joie w.
Highly recommend Blue Dog treats! my doggies fave treat. great value, great product!
sana b.
Pet Lover Expert
this biscuit is the best for your furry babies to treat them special they will love it they totally enjoy it
it's not having any chemical or preservatives that may harm your dog
Victoria B.
Winnipeg, MB, MB
My pup loves these cookies. She is a small breed, so we have to break them up for her. but they are the perfect size to grab one cookie and head out for a walk, and give her pieces the entire time and have her satisfied with her treat! As an all natural treat, we were impressed at the price point and loved that there was a selection of flavors as well as variety packs.
Meagan M.
Clarksville, PA
Are these soft treats?
Danielle S.
Are these healthy for a dog?
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I used different flavor ones, are these any good like the others, pumkin sounds like a odd flavor for a dog, so I'm curious..