Blue Dog Bakery Dog Treat uploaded by Danielle K.Blue Dog Bakery Dog Treat uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Blue Dog Bakery All Natural Pumpkin Dog Treats are made with no artificial ingredients, no artificial colors, no artificial preservatives and no animal by-products. These treats are baked hard to promote healthy teeth and fresh breath and are naturally low in fat. Features: Includes various shapes and sizes, all made with real pumpkin! Food Consistency: Cookies Life Stage: All stages and breeds Flavor: Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 1 lb Directions: Feed as a treat, snack or reward. Not intended as a meal replacement. Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Pumpkin, Cane Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Oats, Egg Powder, Salt, Baking Soda, Brewer's Yeast Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 9% Crude Fat (min.) 6% Crude Fat (min.) 9% Crude Fiber (max.) 2% Moisture (max.) 8% see more...

Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just bought these treats because they are wayyy healthier than most dog treats at a very reasonable price. My dog LOVES them! I break them in half and stuff them in one of her treat toys and it keeps her busy while I'm working 😁 Highly recommend!
Ari L.
Louisville
My two puppies absolutely loved this and enjoy these treats. I would recommend this treat to other dog owners. It is very well priced and the product is amazing! Yes, I would but this product again.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are the best treats! They smell so good. My dog loves these and he is always waiting by the pantry door when it's treat time. I have been buying Blue Dog Bakery treats for a couple of months now and I will continue to be a repeat customer. This is a great product! Would definitely recommend.
Leila A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these treats! I love the price, only a few dollars! I also love how they are not made from corn or byproducts! They are nutritious and according to my dogs, really yummy! I would recommend these to anyone who is wanting to give their dogs a quality treat.
Vanessa M.
These smell amazing and my dogs love them. Healthy, and the small portions help my dogs with their weight control. Plus you can use these for training. Good for small or medium sized dogs.
Valerie B.
Tehachapi, CA
My dogs love everything Blue Dog Bakery, and I love the ingredients they use. I don't buy them all the time because they are a little on the expensive side, in my opinion. But when I do buy them my dogs scarf them right down. The only reason I didn't give this product five stars is because of the price.
Emily P.
Denton, TX
My sweet pup loves these yummy treats! I love that they are all natural. She even licks the ground after eating her treat. I recommend the Blue Dog Bakery brand to everyong!
kiernan k.
Avon, OH
My dog absolutely loves these she tries to open the bag to get them and she goes absolutely crazy when she knows she is getting one
Hailey W.
Forney, TX
My dog loves these! I give him one every night before bed. It's not too much but it's a great treat after a long day of play ;)
Nicole C.
Greensboro, NC
My doggggg absolutely loves these.... They r small and easy to use when training... I also reccomend the peanut butter ones.
Meagan M.
Clarksville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these soft treats?
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Are these healthy for a dog?
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used different flavor ones, are these any good like the others, pumkin sounds like a odd flavor for a dog, so I'm curious..