Blue Dog Bakery Assorted Paws - Natural, Chicken, Cheese and Bacon size: 7 Oz uploaded by Amanda R.

BY BLUE DOG BAKERY

Blue Dog Bakery Assorted Paws are made with all-natural ingredients, and are bursting with three incredible flavors while containing only 10 calories per treat. These treats are perfect for keeping your dog's weight under control and promoting healthy teeth and fresh breath; all the while treating him to natural cheese, smoked bacon and grilled chicken flavors. Features: No artificial ingredients, colors, preservatives or animal by-products Promote healthy teeth and fresh breath Only 10 calories per serving Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Crunchy Bits Life Stage: All stages and breeds Flavor: Natural Cheese, Smoke Bacon, Grilled Chicken Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 7 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat, snack or reward. Not intended as a meal replacement Ingredients: Natural Cheese Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Blackstrap Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Oats, Nonfat Milk, Egg Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Cheese Powder, Paprika (for color), Natural Cheese Flavor, Brewer's Yeast Smoked Bacon Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Oats, Nonfat Milk, Egg Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Bacon Flavor, Brewer's Yeast, Annatto (For Color) Grilled Chicken Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Palm Oil, Whey, Oats, Nonfat Milk, Egg Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Turmeric (for color), Natural Chicken Flavor, Brewer's Yeast Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9% Crude Fat (min) 6% Crude Fat (min) 9% Crude Fiber (max) 2% Moisture (max) 8% Caloric Content: 10 kcal/treat Size: 7 Oz. see more...

Sharon B.
Beach Haven
These are awesome, our dog has a sensitive stomach and these do not give him trouble! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for something natural and delicious for your dogs!
Megan H.
Scottsdale
I like that these are made in the USA and have quality ingredients. My dog likes all of the different flavors. These are easy to find at most Target and Walmart stores and are a decent price. I would recommend these over things such as Milk Bone treats because these have better ingredients.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I got these these for my Bleu as a stocking stuffer because Blue was on the front. They ended up being for both of my Italian greyhounds. They're the perfect size for potty treats! They seem to love them and digest just fine
Leila A.
My dogs love these! They are all natural treats with no byproducts or fillers. I use them for quick treats after outside time! I get them at target or places like Ross or tj max.
Mary-Lyn S.
West warwick, RI
For the price you can't beat the ingredients. Our malamute loves them and we often find them for a great price at target.
michelle b.
Conway
My dog loves these treats. Also, I feel good giving them to my dog because they are healthy and good for her teeth
Courtney L.
Roseville, MI
My dogs love these cookies and I dont mind giving them these because they're a healthier treat made in the USA
Tifany W.
Milwaukee, WI
Zelda Pancakes is a picky little princess... okay she isn’t really picky. She just has a very sensitive stomach from time to time. These biscuits never seem to give her an upset tum.
Elizabeth W.
Bristol
All three of our dogs love Blue Dog Bakery treats! We feed them the paw treats daily. They're perfect for quick snacks. We highly recommend any blue dog bakery treats! Great ingredients and great price.