BY BLUE DIAMOND #3 in Nuts & Seeds

Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds Are The Best Way To Appreciate The Flavor Of The Almond. It's Also A Good Way To Get A Handful Of Almonds' Benefits Every Day.

Almonds.

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie A.
These are great to keep as a snack at your desk at work! I have these for a mid morning snack when I need something to hold me over until lunch. I frequently buy blue diamond almonds.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I'm definitely a big snacker but I also need it to fit in my pockets or purse! so one I like most of the different flavor blue diamond almonds but it can be pricey compared to some almond brands.but I do like these 100 calories simple small bags.i do wish they had more but It works out.they aren't salty and never stale.plus I love almonds!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love almonds, I would say it's my favorite nut! This is the kind I always go for. The bag is a little pricey.. I wanna say around $8. But it does last a while. And most nuts are expensive. I love to just eat a handful when I'm hungry or throw some in my oatmeal. Great healthy snack, and I definitely suggest this bag because it's salt free!
Olivia A.
Louisville, KY
The only reason I’m rating so low is because we’re talking about plain, roasted almonds here. They are healthy and fill you up but they are not a cravable, highly delicious treat. They are almonds, they get the job done. With all being said, I do enjoy when I’m focusing on health and I’ve never had bad quality almonds from their packs.
Karen H.
San Diego , CA
I love blue diamond brand. These nuts are wonderful to snack on. They’re very delicious and great to have around when there is company.Blue Diamond® Whole Natural Almonds
Nicole P.
carson
Almonds is the best healthy and natural snack I like to get the plain almonds with all the salt they actually taste just as good and blue diamond is the best brand of almonds by far
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love this brand for my almonds! Fresh and simple to keep me full on the go! Great for the whole family and no hidden ingredients! I love to buy these at shoprite or Walmart.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Californian almonds are world renown. I buy naked nuts, no flavors added. I either snack on them or make almond milk out of that. Very good quality and tasty. Highly recommend
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
these 100 calorie packs are my favorite. perfect for lunches, a quick snack , or even to top your salads or oatmeal off with. I like them because they are portion controlled.
Kenzie K.
Best almonds next to the ones you buy in the clear containers at the grocery store. They taste so CLEAN. Sometimes almonds can taste a little old and stale but never blue diamond.
Wendy H.
Do you use these almonds in your recipes or just eat them on their own?
jennifer S.
Anyone have a bad experience with these?
Carrie N.
Barrie
Should blue diamond make bigger cans of these goodness
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
How would you compare these to planters nuts?
Shreya K.
Storrs, CT
Have you tried the flavored Blue Diamond almonds?