BY BLUE DIAMOND #3 in Nuts & Seeds

Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds Are The Best Way To Appreciate The Flavor Of The Almond. It's Also A Good Way To Get A Handful Of Almonds' Benefits Every Day.

Almonds.

Buy on Amazon
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Blue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted are my favorite nuts because they are affordable and delicious. My kids and I grab a bag during a busy afternoon to eat in the car and we’re all happy!
Michele G.
I love the Blue Diamond individual bags of almonds! It's great for portion control, on the go snack or to add to a lunch! The almonds are crisp and tastes great. The price is great and can usually be found at most grocery stores!
Ali T.
Newark, NJ
Good price point for almonds. Like the variety of flavors and the plain all natural almonds have a good taste for plain almonds. I often buy this brand because it is the most popular in supermarkets. Would recommend to others.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I work a job where I’m stuck in a crane cab for 12-16 hours a day. I have no refrigerator, no microwave, etc. so I have to keep good snacks on hand so I don’t starve. There is always a bag of these in my bag! They are SO good.
Emily M.
Newport
These are great for a snack or to bake with . I have used these in so many desserts . They are so healthy and the pricing is reasonable. If you haven’t tried them I suggest that you do . You can buy them at any grocery store .
Alessandra O.
cherokee
That is OK I mean it’s not my favorite favorite but I don’t care I eat nuts anytime of the day I love nuts so and they’re kind of expensive but affordable and they have good ingredients in it but you need to make sure that you’re looking at the sugar and what’s in it
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
These almonds are so good! Blue Diamond always has fresh products and such a great and unique flavor variety. They are affordable, can be found at most stores and are super healthy. I always reach for them for a healthy snack!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
This almonds are good, they are unsalted and unroasted. Their size is perfect when you are on a run. It is great to get right of hunger and it is really healthy too! I would defenetly recommend this almonds to other individuals!
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
Awesome to snack on through out the day! The serving size is about 28 almonds but they're kind of filling so can never really eat 28 at once 😅 I love the whole natural almonds because they're not too salty. These also are great to crush up and put on top of yogurt!
Debbie T.
Franklin
This is definitely the favorite snack of our household very healthy if we could just use in moderation but they are usually left in bowl and gobbled up quick - they are a little expensive to always have in find but worth it
Wendy H.
Do you use these almonds in your recipes or just eat them on their own?
jennifer S.
Anyone have a bad experience with these?
Carrie N.
Barrie
Should blue diamond make bigger cans of these goodness
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
How would you compare these to planters nuts?
Shreya K.
Storrs, CT
Have you tried the flavored Blue Diamond almonds?