Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds 32 Oz Stand Up Bag uploaded by Amanda N.Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds 32 Oz Stand Up Bag uploaded by Melissa S.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #1 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of california. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This large convenient, resealable bag provides a great value. Quality, consistency and value from the almond people. see more...

Emily G.
Greenville, IL
These almonds are AWESOME. I snack on them to keep my hunger at bay throughout the day and I love the good proteins and fats it gives me. The unsalted ones still taste just as great. I only wish the price could be a little lower, which I know is a trend across all almonds but especially with this brand. That’s my only qualm.
Hillary P.
These almonds are the best snack! The stand up bag makes it easy to grab a handful whenever you’re feeling like a snack. They’re quality almonds with no added salt. I am just at the end of my bag, and I’ve had it for a couple weeks. If you like to have almonds every couple of days - this is a great value!
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
When I need a snack and am trying not to eat too much junk food I'll grab a handful of these. Just the right amount of crunch. Plus you get all the health benefits and good cholesterol that nuts provide. I also use them in baking, vegetarian cooking and mixed with dried fruits for variation.
Ali G.
Well there's not much to say about these. They're almonds and they taste like almonds, which is good. They're expensive, though, but all almonds are. I don't think there's much to compare when it comes to almonds so if you want some you could buy these.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
This is my go to for buying almonds. With the resealable bag, I know my almonds are staying fresh. They are roasted perfectly and always have the right amount of salt on them. They’re perfect for the little snack I need to help me get through the day.
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
We usually buy these for the family. It’s a nice size bag so we can take our share for snacks throughout the week. I’m never disappointed and they always taste fresh.
MariProvi M.
San Juan
The Blue Diamond Natural Almonds are great. They are very affordable for the size of the package and the amount you get. They are great for snacking on the go, as a salad topping, and some people even use them to make almond milk.
Emily M.
Newport
These are great for a snack or to bake with . I have used these in so many desserts . They are so healthy and the pricing is reasonable. If you haven’t tried them I suggest that you do . You can buy them at any grocery store .
Liz G.
I trust the sourcing of these almonds and they are great quality. They’re great for snacks, cooking, etc. almonds are a great addition to many meals and desserts. You can use them in a food processor to make almond flour too.
Debbie T.
Franklin
This is definitely the favorite snack of our household very healthy if we could just use in moderation but they are usually left in bowl and gobbled up quick - they are a little expensive to always have in find but worth it