Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Kylie B.Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Tina N.Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Carmen  J.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Whole Natural Blue Diamond almonds are the best way you appreciate the natural flavor of the almond. It FTs also a good way to get a handful of almond FTs healthful benefits every day. Comes in a 1.5 oz. bag perfect size for snacking anytime. see more...

• Chocolate covered and plain one the only ones or would be more op...1 Answers
  • Are the chocolate covered available in this size?2 Answers
Rylee N.
iowa city
I absolutely love these almonds. They really make you feel healthy while you’re eating them, so that’s like a huge pro. Most nuts are kind of expensive and overpriced. These nuts are no different but there still good and you’re deceiving yourself into thinking you’re being healthy so you decide my friend.
Rachel N.
We have these At work and they are the perfect snack for that 3pm slump! They are a little salty for my taste but are a good quick snack! I️ sometimes mix them with some chocolate as dessert!
Melissa R.
Oklahoma City
The maker of my favorite almond milk also makes my favorite almonds. I love that these are all natural with no flavor, although they also make roasted and flavored nuts.
allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
These are so handy for quick and healthy snacks. I keep these in my purse and my car for my husband and myself. We train regularly and occasionally compete, and these have proven to be so convenient over and over. We love the taste of the almonds too. AlwAys fresh and never “squishy” or stale.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Love my natural almonds with nothing done to them. They are a bit pricey, but I believe you can’t really put a price on your health. High quality nuts that taste great. Can be found at local grocery stores, drugstores, and some gas stations. Have repurchased many times and would recommend!
Allison R.
chicago
These snack bags are perfect for on the go! They satisfy my hunger and hold me over till the next meal. They’re easy to transport on your purse or for me I can put them in my scrub top whenever I need a quick snack between patients! Highly recommend.
Susinel G.
Orlando, FL
Excellent snack high protein and good fat, only 100cal for bag, it’s is a good option if you want star a healthy lifestyle, the ingredient is only nut, i always recomended but make sure buy that one is the better option,
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
The quality of this brand and product is outstanding. Almonds are my favorite but available. I like these snack pouches because they’re easily stored in the car, my backpack and purse. Pricer than other brands but the quality is worth every penny. Always fresh and always delicious.
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
I’ve purchased these at gas stations for a quick snack. They do the job of filling me up for the time being. I would say they are delicious, but a tad expensive for the serving size.
Heidi B.
Orlando, FL
These are great for on the go! The packaging is easy, but I do wish it was resealable. I typically purchase at checkout at Target. The almonds taste great and are a healthy and filling snack while I'm out running errands.
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
Are the chocolate covered available in this size?
Nathy X.
Cliffside park , New Jersey
Chocolate covered and plain one the only ones or would be more options?