BY BLUE DIAMOND #3 in Nuts & Seeds

Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds Are The Best Way To Appreciate The Flavor Of The Almond. It's Also A Good Way To Get A Handful Of Almonds' Benefits Every Day.

Almonds.

Srishti G.
Troy
These almonds are amazing and also price is affordable. You will feel the crunch and the seal bag is good to maintain freshness. Even I got coupons from blue diamond for there nut thins and almonds. I am looking forward to try nut thins of blue diamond. Hopefully those will be as good as Almonds. I will say must buy almonds.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
When I need a snack and am trying not to eat too much junk food I'll grab a handful of these. Just the right amount of crunch. Plus you get all the health benefits and good cholesterol that nuts provide. I also use them in baking, vegetarian cooking and mixed with dried fruits for variation.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Delicious almonds. Natural are my favorite because they're not oily or salty. I like to have a handful of almonds a day because of the health benefits. Blue diamond almonds are priced well and the container lasts pretty long. I will continue to buy and eat these almonds.
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
These taste great and I love that they are individually wrapped. I stopped buying them when I realized how expensive they were for the product you are actually getting though. Wld recommend these only if you are unable to buy a larger bag and separate portions yourself.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Such a healthy satisfying snack when you are in need of a quick hunger relief. Lucky for me we sell this at work so I grab a tin and keep it at my desk for an easy hunger satisfaction.
Ali G.
Well there's not much to say about these. They're almonds and they taste like almonds, which is good. They're expensive, though, but all almonds are. I don't think there's much to compare when it comes to almonds so if you want some you could buy these.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
These almond are nice. They taste fresh and are crunchy and have a great texture. I don’t buy them often because I don’t eat nuts that often but when I do buy them I don’t regret it. I would recommend these!
Shannon H.
Columbus , OH
We usually buy these for the family. It’s a nice size bag so we can take our share for snacks throughout the week. I’m never disappointed and they always taste fresh.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a regular part of my diet. I love almonds and I prefer these almonds to the regular salted or candied kind. When they say natural they mean it. These are just plain old ordinary almonds which is exactly what I was looking for. ~jessnherguys~
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
I have been able to try this delicious snackables. Which are perfect pick me uppers or post workout portions. I love anything that’s I can jus pop in my purse or luck box for the kids. I would recommend them to anyone that enjoys almonds
Wendy H.
Do you use these almonds in your recipes or just eat them on their own?
jennifer S.
Anyone have a bad experience with these?
Carrie N.
Barrie
Should blue diamond make bigger cans of these goodness
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
How would you compare these to planters nuts?
Shreya K.
Storrs, CT
Have you tried the flavored Blue Diamond almonds?

Walmart