BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds Are The Best Way To Appreciate The Flavor Of The Almond. It's Also A Good Way To Get A Handful Of Almonds' Benefits Every Day.

Almonds.

M M.
Magnolia
One would think there can't be much of a difference between name brand almonds and no name almonds. They would be wrong.  Emerald almonds are superior to other almonds.  Somehow they taste fresher and crunchier.  Other brands sometimes taste too soft and almost gritty.  I have only tried the whole natural raw almonds, but I love them.
Alisha H.
My daughter has a peanut allergy and cannot eat any food that even has a chance of being cross-contaminated by peanuts. Blue Diamond is the only nut company I have come across who is safe from peanut cross-contamination. As a result, it's the only nuts we buy. We love their plain almonds (which I also use for baking as a substitute for other nuts). We also love the other flavors we have tried. They are a great healthy snack and good for cooking with. The small canisters are great for taking along for picnics or other outings. Blue Diamond makes it known that they are a peanut-free company. It makes me happy they care about consumers enough to label their products as so. The almonds tastes good and fresh and are nice and crunchy. We eat them several days throughout the week. My six-year-old daughters says, "Mmmm!" the whole time she eats them. They are the only nut she can have because of cross-contamination, so she was very excited the day she got to finally taste a nut! I appreciate Blue Diamond for being peanut-free, but I also appreciate them for their quality almonds. If you want a healthy snack, these are for you, especially considering all the flavors you can choose from.
Srishti G.
Troy
These almonds are amazing and also price is affordable. You will feel the crunch and the seal bag is good to maintain freshness. Even I got coupons from blue diamond for there nut thins and almonds. I am looking forward to try nut thins of blue diamond. Hopefully those will be as good as Almonds. I will say must buy almonds.
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
I enjoy these almonds. They are really healthy for you and I particularly like this brand. It is a bit on the expensive side for my budget, but I’ll splurge occasionally.
Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
Delicious, nutritious protein snack that will keep you satiated for a bit.  The only downfall is that they are so tasty, that once you start you need to really stop yourself fairly quickly, as they are quite calorific.  I have bought Blue Diamond brand over and over and would recommend it wholeheartedly.  The airtight containers keep your almonds fresh.
Afsana I.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I like Blue Diamond simply this is probably one of the few brands that doesn’t add too much of the extra stuff to the nut, which leads to killing the flavor of the nuts.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
When I need a snack and am trying not to eat too much junk food I'll grab a handful of these. Just the right amount of crunch. Plus you get all the health benefits and good cholesterol that nuts provide. I also use them in baking, vegetarian cooking and mixed with dried fruits for variation.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Delicious almonds. Natural are my favorite because they're not oily or salty. I like to have a handful of almonds a day because of the health benefits. Blue diamond almonds are priced well and the container lasts pretty long. I will continue to buy and eat these almonds.
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
These taste great and I love that they are individually wrapped. I stopped buying them when I realized how expensive they were for the product you are actually getting though. Wld recommend these only if you are unable to buy a larger bag and separate portions yourself.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Such a healthy satisfying snack when you are in need of a quick hunger relief. Lucky for me we sell this at work so I grab a tin and keep it at my desk for an easy hunger satisfaction.
Wendy H.
Do you use these almonds in your recipes or just eat them on their own?
jennifer S.
Anyone have a bad experience with these?
Carrie N.
Barrie
Should blue diamond make bigger cans of these goodness
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
How would you compare these to planters nuts?
Shreya K.
Storrs, CT
Have you tried the flavored Blue Diamond almonds?

Amazon