BY BLUE DIAMOND #3 in Nuts & Seeds

Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds Are The Best Way To Appreciate The Flavor Of The Almond. It's Also A Good Way To Get A Handful Of Almonds' Benefits Every Day.

Almonds.

Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
High high high quality. They taste amazing I love almonds so I try to stack up on it. It is too expensive for me though but I get it all the same but only once on a while because of the price for a small can so I buy the tall pouch instead. They should come up with a small sealable pouch like thing so we can like have it in our purses or something.
Hillary P.
These almonds are the best snack! The stand up bag makes it easy to grab a handful whenever you’re feeling like a snack. They’re quality almonds with no added salt. I am just at the end of my bag, and I’ve had it for a couple weeks. If you like to have almonds every couple of days - this is a great value!
Rylee N.
iowa city
I absolutely love these almonds. They really make you feel healthy while you’re eating them, so that’s like a huge pro. Most nuts are kind of expensive and overpriced. These nuts are no different but there still good and you’re deceiving yourself into thinking you’re being healthy so you decide my friend.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
When I need a snack and am trying not to eat too much junk food I'll grab a handful of these. Just the right amount of crunch. Plus you get all the health benefits and good cholesterol that nuts provide. I also use them in baking, vegetarian cooking and mixed with dried fruits for variation.
Srishti G.
Troy
These almonds are amazing and also price is affordable. You will feel the crunch and the seal bag is good to maintain freshness. Even I got coupons from blue diamond for there nut thins and almonds. I am looking forward to try nut thins of blue diamond. Hopefully those will be as good as Almonds. I will say must buy almonds.
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
These taste great and I love that they are individually wrapped. I stopped buying them when I realized how expensive they were for the product you are actually getting though. Wld recommend these only if you are unable to buy a larger bag and separate portions yourself.
Tina F.
san diego
Such a healthy satisfying snack when you are in need of a quick hunger relief. Lucky for me we sell this at work so I grab a tin and keep it at my desk for an easy hunger satisfaction.
Bailey S.
I love almonds and these ones are really good especially for the price. I have even found these at the dollar store which was so cool. I like how they come in packs, it makes it easier to grab and throw it in my purse when I want a snack later in the day.
Ali G.
Well there's not much to say about these. They're almonds and they taste like almonds, which is good. They're expensive, though, but all almonds are. I don't think there's much to compare when it comes to almonds so if you want some you could buy these.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
This is my go to for buying almonds. With the resealable bag, I know my almonds are staying fresh. They are roasted perfectly and always have the right amount of salt on them. They’re perfect for the little snack I need to help me get through the day.
Wendy H.
Do you use these almonds in your recipes or just eat them on their own?
jennifer S.
Anyone have a bad experience with these?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
How would you compare these to planters nuts?
Carrie N.
Barrie
Should blue diamond make bigger cans of these goodness
Shreya K.
Have you tried the flavored Blue Diamond almonds?