BY BLUE DIAMOND

Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds Are The Best Way To Appreciate The Flavor Of The Almond. It's Also A Good Way To Get A Handful Of Almonds' Benefits Every Day.

Almonds.

Buy on Target*
Rhonda A.
These are great tasting raw almonds!! You get a good serving of protein and a good fullfillment!! Plus it’s healthy!! Price is high, but it’s definitely worth buying!! Have your raw almonds with cottage cheese and some fresh blueberries!! You will not regret it!!
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Whole natural almonds give you the best benifit. If you are looking to get a chocolate fix some stores have the dark chocolate dusted almonds which are quite good for you....no added sugars! I would recommend both as they are heart healthy.
Kathryn W.
Hoover, AL
These are my favorite raw almonds to buy. While they are a little pricey than buying in bulk or buying the store brand, I can feel good about the quality and nutrients. I also enjoy adding them to granola or trail mix.
Rina R.
The best natural tasting almond there is! Such a healthy snack and helps fight hunger and cravings! I purchase these at any store or gas station when I’m on the go!
Barbara  M.
Homestead, FL
Almonds are a great snack option and this are fantastic I️ love snack on them through the day when I am a little hungry and don’t want to grab something unhealthy this is a great option
Mallory L.
Lakeville, MN
I seriously just love snacking on almonds, and I love that these are plain! I don't need the extra salt or flavor all of the time, so I usually have a bag of these in my dorm. I also like to mix these with Craisins to get a bite of sweet.
Lanie B.
Stilwell
A fantastic healthy snack. Easy to pack grab and go baggies. Healthy fat and protein. Perfect for post workout snacking, chop em and mix into oatmeal, use them for ice cream topping - dip them in chocolate. I always have them on hand.
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
Optimal Snack, or addition to muesli, yogurt, even salads!
Almonds give you protein, they give you healthy fat and they satisfy
Best of all in their natural stage!
Thanks blue diamond for leaving them like they are supposed to be
Heather  H.
I love the value of blue diamond. Their almonds are delishous and fresh. I love that they have different styles of almonds. I prefer these, because it is easy to eat a lot of almonds and these don't have crazy amounts of salt!
Heather J.
A very good snack if watching your calories, nutritious and filling! About a handful is a serving, more than that and you will start filling up the calories. Can be found at any store that sells food/snacks.