BY BLUE DIAMOND #1 in Nuts & Seeds

Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds Are The Best Way To Appreciate The Flavor Of The Almond. It's Also A Good Way To Get A Handful Of Almonds' Benefits Every Day.

Almonds.

Srishti G.
Troy
These almonds are amazing and also price is affordable. You will feel the crunch and the seal bag is good to maintain freshness. Even I got coupons from blue diamond for there nut thins and almonds. I am looking forward to try nut thins of blue diamond. Hopefully those will be as good as Almonds. I will say must buy almonds.
Rylee N.
iowa city
I absolutely love these almonds. They really make you feel healthy while you’re eating them, so that’s like a huge pro. Most nuts are kind of expensive and overpriced. These nuts are no different but there still good and you’re deceiving yourself into thinking you’re being healthy so you decide my friend.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
When I need a snack and am trying not to eat too much junk food I'll grab a handful of these. Just the right amount of crunch. Plus you get all the health benefits and good cholesterol that nuts provide. I also use them in baking, vegetarian cooking and mixed with dried fruits for variation.
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
These taste great and I love that they are individually wrapped. I stopped buying them when I realized how expensive they were for the product you are actually getting though. Wld recommend these only if you are unable to buy a larger bag and separate portions yourself.
Tina F.
san diego
Such a healthy satisfying snack when you are in need of a quick hunger relief. Lucky for me we sell this at work so I grab a tin and keep it at my desk for an easy hunger satisfaction.
Ali G.
Well there's not much to say about these. They're almonds and they taste like almonds, which is good. They're expensive, though, but all almonds are. I don't think there's much to compare when it comes to almonds so if you want some you could buy these.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
These almond are nice. They taste fresh and are crunchy and have a great texture. I don’t buy them often because I don’t eat nuts that often but when I do buy them I don’t regret it. I would recommend these!
Addushkaliz C.
kissimmee,FL
I only buy these when they have coupons out for them! I think they’re a bit pricey but this is as natural as they can get. I love the taste of this almonds. I’ve had some almonds before that taste a little funky but this ones never disappoint me.
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
We usually buy these for the family. It’s a nice size bag so we can take our share for snacks throughout the week. I’m never disappointed and they always taste fresh.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a regular part of my diet. I love almonds and I prefer these almonds to the regular salted or candied kind. When they say natural they mean it. These are just plain old ordinary almonds which is exactly what I was looking for. ~jessnherguys~
Wendy H.
Do you use these almonds in your recipes or just eat them on their own?
jennifer S.
Anyone have a bad experience with these?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
How would you compare these to planters nuts?
Carrie N.
Barrie
Should blue diamond make bigger cans of these goodness
Shreya K.
Have you tried the flavored Blue Diamond almonds?