BY BLUE DIAMOND #40 in Nuts & Seeds

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

member-4c5e4
I prefer the bags because it helps me with portion control!!! I can eat a whole can in a sitting the quality of these almonds is great!
Sarah B.
Tarzana, CA
My favorite almonds. I have several of these in my house at all times. Great taste. I keep packs in my purse and car as well.
Sarah A.
Pleasanton, CA
I love raw almonds and loved this brand! They have great consistency with their product! I eat it as a plain snack or throw them into salads or even roast them and put them in ice cream. Great for a healthy option! Almonds in the raw have never disappointed me.
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect snack pack. Almonds are so healthy for you and these little packs are perfect for lunch boxes or snacks on the go.
Christina L.
This is my, absolute, favorite, go-to snack!! They're healthy and tasty. Packaged easily for a grab and go snack. I take these everywhere!!
Abby B.
Hampstead, Md
This is a great snack for anytime of the day. It is healthy and guilt free. It has few calories and fills you up very fast. It is also very inexpensive which is definitely a plus. I would recommend this to a friend because it has various benefits and few cons.
Yahaira H.
San Diego, CA
I like the individual portions because I don't have to worry about eating too many. They always taste fresh and crunchy. I like that the they have natural ingredients. I like to keep a pack in my purse.
Erin R.
Love blue diamonds almonds! They are healthy and delicious!! Easy on the go snack that will keep you feeling full!
Chell T.
Magalia , Ca
Awesome snack that is good for you and is great for my protein diet. The serving is perfect for a snack.
Mrs A.
Yummy! Fresh almonds! Great snack to have on hand when you want to get a boost of energy. Love these nuts and the varieties to choose from for flavor!