BY BLUE DIAMOND

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jazmin S.
I don't really eat nuts because they make my stomach hurt but they are so good
marlene c.
Didn't enjoy these they broke me out so much and I hate it but there good but bad for breakouts
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
These are one of my favorite on the go healthy snacks. They're delicious and just the right amount.
Gabrielle K.
Phoenix , Az
These are perfect for on the go! I pack these in my lunch every day and it's such a great snack. I love almonds and I strive for being healthy. These almonds are great.
Marie Y.
Found this to be very helpful making lunches and providing snacks at gatherings. There are so many places you can't take peanuts anywhere anymore and having then individually packaged almonds it the best of both worlds.
Lindsey D.
Not a big almond fan, but for a healthy and filling snack, I love the premeasured "natural" flavor from blue diamond.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
They are ok just plain tasting. They fill me up though which is nice for a snack
Stephanie B.
Allston, MA
Such good simple almonds but they can be expensive. I love all the different flavored ones and I really want to try some more.
Summer H.
Orlando, FL
Almonds are a really great snack and this brand is a little pricey for what it is. Sometimes it is only worth it when the product is on sale. The almonds do taste great!
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I have had these as a quick snack on the go before. They taste plain but I like plain nuts so that worked for me.