BY BLUE DIAMOND

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Buy on Walmart
Faryn H.
Orange, CA
I am a big fan of raw almonds. I especially like the snack packs because they are easy to pack for work. This product seems pretty comparable to other products. It is a healthy alternative to other snack options out there. I would recommend it to others
Kelly S.
These are great for the office setting because they're quick and easy to grab on the go. You can share them or keep them for yourself. The unflavored ones are best for you but every now and then you need some seasoning. Almonds tend to be expensive but they're such a. Great healthy snack. YUM!
Haley B.
New Rockford, ND
I love almonds and nuts in general, this is particularly my favorite brand. Taste great with just the right amount of salt and oil for me. Another bonus is that they're very healthy for you! I would definitely recommend these to others, a great snack for when you're having a busy day or outdoors.
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
Delicious, healthy on the go snack already portioned out. I get the unflavored, unsalted to keep down sodium intake, and they still taste great to me! I don't mind paying the little extra to save myself any extra prep time or work, and great choice at the grocery store.
Bee R.
Yuma, AZ
Great healthy snack to munch on. I usually buy the bigger container/ bag. I take them to work and my coworkers always get some because they all love them as well. I sometimes crush them and add them to shakes or smoothies to add some crunch to it. I usually buy them at Fry's.
Catalina D.
You know when its that time of morning or afternoon, when you're hungry but not too hungry, perfect snack. Super simple, easy to open, yummy snack. Perfect amount for a snack and not a Lot of calorie. Highly recommended.
Abby B.
Hampstead, Md
This is a great snack for anytime of the day. It is healthy and guilt free. It has few calories and fills you up very fast. It is also very inexpensive which is definitely a plus. I would recommend this to a friend because it has various benefits and few cons.
Sarah A.
Pleasanton, CA
I love raw almonds and loved this brand! They have great consistency with their product! I eat it as a plain snack or throw them into salads or even roast them and put them in ice cream. Great for a healthy option! Almonds in the raw have never disappointed me.
Samantha J.
When I want a healthy snack I always go for Blue Diamond Almonds! They are a tasty snack that stays with you for a couple of hours and keeps you from snacking on the unhealthy snacks!
Jennifer T.
Beale AFB, CA
Almonds are a healthy snack great for keeping you on track with waitlist as they help sate hunger. These are natural so no added salt or flavors just delicious crunchy goodness. These are amazing if you like to much, they are so satisfying!