BY BLUE DIAMOND #91 in Nuts & Seeds

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Buy on Walmart
April G.
Anoka, Mn
These are my go-to! My 2 year old and I love to have these and I'm glad they are portioned because I have a hard time stopping with a big bag!
Taylor H.
Irving, TX
Almonds are a really great snack for anytime between meals or even as a addition to your meals! Great taste! And good price on these too!!
Christina L.
This is my, absolute, favorite, go-to snack!! They're healthy and tasty. Packaged easily for a grab and go snack. I take these everywhere!!
Kenzathome K.
Simply delicious and a much healthier alternative to other snacks on the market. The price isn't too bad either. I continue to repurchase
member-4c5e4
I prefer the bags because it helps me with portion control!!! I can eat a whole can in a sitting the quality of these almonds is great!
Kimberly A.
Milpitas, CA
My absolute favorite snack! Almonds have that good fat we need and want all the time! Raw are my fave but lightly salted are good too.
These for being natural with no salt or flavoring are the best. If you have never had an almond off the tree fresh your missing out.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO
Love the packages they are easy to take along with you and all nut products are great foods, I think they are great source of protien
Alison D.
Minneapolis, MN
I am not a huge almond person but these are great for on the go snacks. I love to leave them in my desk at work for a munchie snack!
Michelle B.
I got these for a healthy snack, which they are! They are an easy healthy snack, beware they are much harder to chew than roasted.