BY BLUE DIAMOND #40 in Nuts & Seeds

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Rachael K.
Austin, TX
These are great for on the go snacks! Just keep one in your car for a delicious snack. These whole almonds are good on their own! Easy and affordable, these are a great option for anyone. I strongly recommend them!
Cindy M.
Bronx, NY
Great healthy snack! Pre-packaged serving size pouches. Everyone always wants to share them! Iove my blue diamond Almonds!!!! You can put them in cakes, yogurt, ice cream, etc.!
Holly L.
Fresno, CA
Great tasting and perfect in the summer for a healthy crunchy snack. I love to enjoy almonds before a workout for a nice protein punch to get me going. They are heat tasting and I love them so much.
Amy  C.
Huntersville, NC
I love snacking on almonds!! They are an excellent choice for a snack throughout the day. I like the plain ones that are not roasted or salted!! I also use them to crush up and make romesco sauce!!
Jeanette M.
I try to eat almonds throughout the week as much as possible and Blue Diamond Almonds got a fresh flavor, I also put them in my smoothies and the flavor it adds is amazing!!!
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Yum! Almonds are so good for you... This is a brand that I trust for quality and freshness. This size is perfect for a snack instead of reaching for the chips!!
Sydney E.
Great travel item that I always carry. I don't like salt or roasted nuts so these are great to throw in purse, gym bag and car. Healthy snacking at its best!
Lorrie R.
These are a great option if you are looking for a healthier snack. They are a little more expensive but it's worth it for the quality and convenient size.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Blue diamond almonds are so yummy. I love the separate little packs for on the go. It's perfect for after a work out or when I'm running around at school.
Joyce K.
Rice Lake, WI
Some of the best almonds in the world! I love natural almonds without anything on them. Great for your health!! I highly recommend these almonds. Tasty!!