BY BLUE DIAMOND #40 in Nuts & Seeds

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Robin S.
This is an amazing snack, especially if you are looking for something quick. However you must have a bottled water present, i find they tend to try the mouth out. Other than that, it's healthy and satisfying.
Juli L.
Almonds are a wonderful brain food. I rely on them during finals to keep me alive and subside my hunger. These small packages make it easier to carry them with me every where and to have a snack at all times.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Almonds are expensive, can't get over it. So I dock a star for the price. Blue diamond is even more expensive. They are good. Don't taste any difference between other almonds, but blue diamond does offer a variety of flavors. I tend to get natural or sea salt. And enjoy these.
Raine W.
My favorite snack right now!! The dry roasted almonds are delicious! Great to grab and go and I love the 100 calorie packs. Makes for an easy, healthy choice. Very satisfying!
katelynn i.
These are so good and so healthy. I love that this product comes in smaller bags because it's an easy snack to reach for when I'm going out and about and I need to eat something small but delicious!
Summer H.
Orlando, FL
Almonds are a really great snack and this brand is a little pricey for what it is. Sometimes it is only worth it when the product is on sale. The almonds do taste great!
Megan C.
Columbus , OH
Their almonds are so yummy and these snack packs are perfect when you're on the go! The only complaint I have is how pricey this product is. But that is expected with this brand or products.
Deej S.
Portland, OR
These make a great snack, but I wish almonds were less expensive. It's hard to justify almost $10 for almonds, but these ones are just quality tasting ones I can splurge every once in a while
Laura Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like these almonds because they are clean and have minimal processing and have simple ingredients. They always have a nice crunch to them and are a very portable snack which is perfect for anyone on the go. A little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Destini H.
Ooltewah, TN
I live blue diamond almond everything from snacks to their almond milk! These taste great and I love that they are very convenient for travel and for work! Must try!