BY BLUE DIAMOND

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Buy on Walmart
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
I've always been very fond of almonds. They are very healthy for you, not to mention they taste great. If I had one complaint it would be I tend to get these stuck in between my teeth more than other foods.
Carrie P.
I love these almonds. They are a healthy snack especially for me since I'm on a serious calorie counting diet. This is something I will definitely continue to buy. They taste good and they're very filling.
Ali L.
You can't beat the flavor of almonds! I love the natural taste of these and that they're whole
Instead of slivers. These bags are the perfect size for a midday snack, and they're so convenient to carry around!
Gabriella A.
Perfect guilt free snack for those who need their salt! these almonds won't break the bank and are always a great alternative to junk food snacking. I try to always keep a bag in my purse in case I get hungry
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
These are the perfect snack for on the go. I also like that they're portioned out so you don't have to worry about eating a whole bag in one sitting. I always have one in my purse in case I get hungry on the go I'll have a healthy snack.
Junika J.
sometimes I eat almonds to avoid eating a fat and unhealthy snack. These are perfect for when I am on the go and don't have time to get a snack like a small sandwich or something. They aren't salty either
Tori S.
Obviously a great snack full of protein! Personally I think they're very bland which is why I like mine roasted but this is about as healthy as an almond will get... And they are still good just bland
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
Perfect grab and go snack for everyone in our family. You can't go wrong with the flavored variety's either. The cocoa ones are the BEST and taste sweet without adding crazy amounts of sugar!
Abbey R.
I love my plain jane almonds. I hate salt so these are the perfect almonds for me. As a snack I lvoe to have these on hand and they are very affordable especially for a snack pack and almonds can get pricey.
Juli L.
Almonds are a wonderful brain food. I rely on them during finals to keep me alive and subside my hunger. These small packages make it easier to carry them with me every where and to have a snack at all times.