BY BLUE DIAMOND #40 in Nuts & Seeds

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I like to take a pack of these with me in my purse every where I go! It's a great tasting snack that I can feel great about eating. They also give me just the right kick of energy I need to finish out my day. I never thought different brands of almonds could make a difference, but believe me, it does! Blue Diamond is the best tasting almonds around.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
These are great, healthy on the go snacks. They are perfect to keep in the car or in your purse or at the office for those morning or afternoon snacks. They are very affordable and delicious. I would highly recommend these to anyone who doesn't have a nut allergy. The quality is always great.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I like to buy these because well I love snacking and these are a perfect size for a healthy snack to hold me over! They taste amazing, there isn't too much salt (this is a problem I seem to encounter often) and the package fits well in my purse! Definitely worth it!
Amanda B.
These are great almonds and the individual bags are a perfect serving for a snack but I couldn't give it a 5 star rating because even though they are great they are a bit pricey for me considering it is just nuts. But this pack is definitely the best value they offer
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Didn't realize blue diamond almonds came in so many flavors. At my local grocery they only carry the natural. I will need to hunt up some flavors because I love the natural blend. Its pricey but worth it because they are so good. They are great source of protein and great for you. Love them.
Rin A.
My entire family, extended relatives included, love Blue Diamond almonds. They're perfect for salads, homemade trail mixes, and just plain ol' almond snackeroos! They are so affordable and a healthy snack. Even great for making into almond butter!
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
The individual packages are fantastic for a healthy snack on the go, or easy clean snacking at home! As more than just a snack these are great to throw into a lunch pack or to easily have pre-measured out cooking ingredients. I can open a pack and sprinkle right on top of a cake!
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I've started trying to reduce my added sugar intake so these almonds are a great snack. Normally I would eat the salted caramel or smoke house, which are delicious, but once I got used to less sugary flavors, these became a staple.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Unlike other brands, I like Blue Diamond because they don't add any sugar or too much salt to their nuts. They are packaged in nicely sized bags that are perfect for travel. I'd always bring these with me while I'm going hiking or even on a road trip, or to class.
Bethany P.
Mobile, AL
This is great for snaking. I love almonds and blue diamonds has some of the best store bought almonds. If you are looking for a nice and easy snack food i would really recommend this product! I will be keeping my pantry stocked with these delicious nuts!