BY BLUE DIAMOND #40 in Nuts & Seeds

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Cj R.
Downey, CA
I am always on the go and these 12 pack boxes make it easy for me to intake protein and regain energy on the go. I can easy carry them anywhere without heavy containers of nuts. And they are always fresh.
Jennifer T.
Beale AFB, CA
Almonds are a healthy snack great for keeping you on track with waitlist as they help sate hunger. These are natural so no added salt or flavors just delicious crunchy goodness. These are amazing if you like to much, they are so satisfying!
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love blue diamond almonds! They have plenty of flavors, sizes, etc. almonds are a quick, easy, healthy, and high protein snack! They are a bit expensive but definitely worth it! A little goes a long way!
Yahaira H.
San Diego, CA
I like the individual portions because I don't have to worry about eating too many. They always taste fresh and crunchy. I like that the they have natural ingredients. I like to keep a pack in my purse.
Kayla S.
Kingwood, WV
I love these packs of almonds! They were the perfect snack while I was pregnant. The good protein carried me through a long stretch before lunch at work. Very delicious!
Ally C.
Jupiter
Love these almonds! They are the best! Perfect everyday healthy snack! If you haven't tried these then you definitely should! They are available at almost all grocery stores!
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I love Blue Diamond Almonds. They are great quality and great quantity. I buy these at Kroger and Walmart. Pure almonds are great for baking and for snacking. They tend to have some good sales. I would definitely recommend these to other consumers.
Jessica P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Blue Diamond almonds are so delicious! I also love that they come in snack sized bags perfect for a healthy, nutritious and satisfying snack on the go. Whether we are going to soccer practice/game, running errands and need to hold the kids over until the next meal or as an addition to their cold lunch for school...or work we love our blue diamond almonds!
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
My boyfriend drives a lot for work so he likes to have snacks to munch on while he's on the road. One of his favorites are almonds. These packages make it easy for him to just grab and go. Best of all, he doesn't go overboard and eat more than he should. When he would get a can of almonds, they'd all be gone in a day! Haha. We really like the convenience.
Tracy C.
Stone Mtn, GA
I like the blue almond brand they have different almonds to choose from. I love the coconut almonds I can eat that in one sitting but I always have to buy two cans.