BY BLUE DIAMOND #21 in Nuts & Seeds

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

Blue Diamond Whole Almonds 8 Oz Bag
  • "Mmm soo healthy and yummy, I have a bag with some of them and other nuts in my purse at all times for a quick little healthy snack" in 18 reviews
  • "Love this stuff because it can be eaten in a variety of ways and is a great snack versus the traditional unhealthy ones like chips." in 13 reviews
  • "Their nuts are always fresh and crunchy, and yes I have opened up other brands nuts to fund that they have a soggy sort of texture...yuck!" in 5 reviews
  • "They are a great healthy snack that helps keep me on track and I love putting them into my protein shakes!!" in 4 reviews
Faith J.
Las Vegas
I love these almonds! When I buy almonds I go for these all the time. Definitely on the pricier side but almonds are very expensive so they are affordable for almonds. I will definitely recommend these.
Shelby L.
Magnolia, TX
These almonds are soo good! I eat them quite often for snacks! It keeps my energy levels going after or before workouts. And it is a healthy snack for those who are health conscious like myself! A very good brand, worth the price!
Christine D.
Rochester
Great protein and healthy snack. I love that I can eat a handful and it's a good choice and there good for me. Plus great for baking and for that late night topping on ice cream for cheat says.
Desiree R.
I always buy a big bag of whole almonds because they are so versatile. I snack on them raw add them to so many different foods. Its just a must have in our home. So delicious and healthy.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Californian almonds are world renown. I buy naked nuts, no flavors added. I either snack on them or make almond milk out of that. Very good quality and tasty. Highly recommend
Brei P.
Omak, WA
These are a pantry staple for me, and I keep them at work as well. They’re quite good, and good for you. You can chop these for recipes, or just grab a handful and eat raw.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
I love using blue Diamond almonds when i Cook,
I will put them in my tasty peppermint fudge and when i make my famous stuffing for the hoildays and when i make my fruit salads, they totally give my food that Extra taste that makes my food POP with goodness in your mouth.
Lyndsay H.
Centreville, AL
Just plain almonds with nothing added. Great taste! It's the perfect snack especially for a little protein without eating a full meal also! Great size to put in snack bags to take for lunches and to work also!
Alyssa G.
Colfax, NC
I love these almonds! I used to always eat a lot of unhealthy snacks at night so I got into the habit of easting these at night instead. They are healthy and they are also a great price. Comes with a good amount!
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Such a healthy snack and perfectly packed for lunch or on the go. I always have them on hand for a quick snack. Love to top a salad with them too. #stylebyjoe #influnster #bluediamond #almonds
Wendy H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Do you use these almonds in your recipes or just eat them on their own?
jennifer S.
Anyone have a bad experience with these?
Carrie N.
Barrie
Should blue diamond make bigger cans of these goodness
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How would you compare these to planters nuts?
Shreya K.
Have you tried the flavored Blue Diamond almonds?