BY BLUE DIAMOND #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

Blue Diamond Whole Almonds 8 Oz Bag
  • "Mmm soo healthy and yummy, I have a bag with some of them and other nuts in my purse at all times for a quick little healthy snack" in 18 reviews
  • "Love this stuff because it can be eaten in a variety of ways and is a great snack versus the traditional unhealthy ones like chips." in 13 reviews
  • "Their nuts are always fresh and crunchy, and yes I have opened up other brands nuts to fund that they have a soggy sort of texture...yuck!" in 5 reviews
  • "They are a great healthy snack that helps keep me on track and I love putting them into my protein shakes!!" in 4 reviews
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Foodie Expert
I usually eat about 1oz of almonds a day. I can divide this up into 8 bags very easily. They're not salted and are very, very healthy and are a great alternative to eating chips for a snack. Blue diamond's almond milk is also a great product. These aren't too expensive either, which make them great to snack on.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Amo estas almendras, son sabrosas además de ser un snack bastante saludable, siempre trato de tener un poco en mi bolso para cuando me da hambre o ansiedad, sólo un poco y estoy satisfecha aunque admito que la última vez que compre este paquete me lo comí casi que el mismo día ajaja me encanta! Sabrosas y saludables, recomendadas!
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
I know almonds are just almonds but these are SOO good!!! I love almonds so much in general but theres something about these that are just so so good!! They're awsome to mix in smoothie bowls, yogurts, or trail mix! Anything really they are amazing!
Taylor T.
I love any and all almonds no matter what brand they may be, but unfortunately this brand of almonds can tend to be a bit pricey, at least a bit above my personal price range. The smaller packs are of course a lot cheaper, but it doesn't last me long.
Stormy D.
Foodie Expert
Blue diamond is a great brand, aside from having just their almonds I have also tried their milk. As with any nut they can be a little expensive but they are a great healthy snack to have on hand.
Melina J.
Foodie Expert
I love Blue Diamond! Their products are always fresh and I have been a loyal consumer for 3 years now. IN the industry they're in, they're a bit pricy (at Stater Bro's) but I always stock up when they're on sale. I love them and won't try any other brand.
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
Foodie Expert
Perfect Snack for a healthy life. Almonds are so healthy and makes you feel so full. You can it 12 almonds as a snack every afternoon and no regrets at all! also perfect topping for ice creams, yogurts and salads! so crunchy and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
Love to get this big package! I love it ! I usually grab a zip lock bag and throw a handful of almond nuts. Healthy and yummy ! It's is pricy ! But what healthy nut is not ? I love live almonds ! So yummy !
karla z.
El Cajon, CA
I usually used the for baking or eat the my itself
they are a little dry but that is normal for a seed of course it does not have a lot of flavor but I like how they add texture to the food
good product in general and they are good for Diest they make you full and not hungry
Tiffany B.
Foodie Expert
Almonds are my favorite nut. I love them plain, toasted, roasted, candied, covered in chocolate, baked in cookies and brownies, you name it and it has almonds, I'm pretty sure that I will try it. Not only are their good to you, their also good for you.
Wendy H.
Environmentalist Expert
Do you use these almonds in your recipes or just eat them on their own?
jennifer S.
Anyone have a bad experience with these?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Environmentalist Expert
How would you compare these to planters nuts?
Carrie N.
Barrie
Should blue diamond make bigger cans of these goodness
Shreya K.
Have you tried the flavored Blue Diamond almonds?