GroceryPantryBlue Diamond
Blue Diamond Strawberry Oven Roasted Almonds

Blue Diamond® Strawberry Oven Roasted Almonds

by Blue Diamond

Blue Diamond Strawberry Oven Roasted Almonds: An irresistible snack Sweet taste sensation Almonds are smart eating Good source of protein Good source of fiber Rich in antioxidant vitamin E

For those of you who have tried this product I'm trying to find healthier options to satisfy my sweet tooth are these any good?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Strawberry Oven Roasted Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Terry L.
Indianapolis
Blue Diamond® Strawberry Oven Roasted Almonds uploaded by Terry L.
Purchased at: Safeway
I tried these #Strawberry #Diamond nuts. I expected to hate them,but actually they weren't bad. I received a sample back of the spice from #pinchme so l used the coupon off of them to get #these. I actually will be buying these again because l like them with cheese and crackers and my #diet 7 up. SINCERELY TERRY L. terribleterry63
Taylor J.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly! These are such a sweet, delightful treat! It went above my expectations. The taste is excellent! I love these as an alternative to candy.. I would definitely recommend these as I purchase them regularly!
Mattie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Blue diamond almonds are my favorite and one of the only brands my fiance will easy. They have a good variety of flavors that are all very yummy
Shakeela  L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I loved the flavor of these almonds..I always purchase the blue diamond brand and it has never let me down.
Shelayne R.
Chatham, VA
These are actually really good! I’m not a big fan of almonds but these are delicious and a good healthier option of snacks.
Abigail J.
Crimora, VA
These almonds are so good. I picked mine up at Rite Aid on sale and wished I had of gotten a huge bag of them the first time. Sweet and crunchy but still healthy. Yum!!!
Monicafrae D.
This one is just one of many favorites of almonds. These almonds taste fresh to me and I love how it comes it flavors.
Gemma  B.
I was skeptical about this flavor but they are surprisingly good! I would recommend these to any almond lovers that like trying to things. They aren't the healthiest since the coating is mainly sugar though.
Hannah S.
Kissimmee, FL
Omg! So good! I love them because they are very different from what you would usually find. They're great for when you're craving something sweet but still want to be healthy. I would definitely recommend!
Victoria C.
Anoka, MN
Healthy alternative to candy. They have a candy like shell that encased the almond, it's not hard to break through. They aren't overly sweet. And the almond was still firm in the center.