Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, 25 oz

Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds: Irresistible snacking Good source of fiber No artificial ingredients No cholesterol Easy open bag see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
angelιqυe 🤙.
San Jose, CA
These are my favorite almonds!! When I was in high school I found out I was anemic and so I always smacked on almonds because they are a good source of iron. Anyway I started getting bored with plan raw almonds and I decided to try these and now they’re one of my favorite things to snack on! My friends tease me because at the movies I ALWAYS get these almonds and redbull 😂
It’s a pretty random snack but I love it!! Plus my co workers know how much I love these and they always buy me them! One time someone bought me a huge Cisco bag!! Now they all come to my desk to eat some lol
Ashley H.
Tallahassee, FL
Do yourself a favor and run, don't walk to the nearest grocery store. Once you get there, buy all the Blue Diamond almonds you can find. No seriously, I've tried almost all of them and this flavor is THE BEST! So addictive and they make the perfect study snack!
Jamie R.
I used to hate almonds. Then I tried these and they had this Smokey bacon flavor to them and I was hooked. From there I tried the other flavors and grew to love almonds so much I can now eat them plain or lightly salted. VERY YUMMY!
Sara D.
These are delicious. My dad hooked me on these a few years back. A little pricey, but all nuts are. The flavor isn’t beatable. Definitely worth spending a little more on. Would recommend to anyone searching for a new snack!
Courtney B.
Gulfport, MS
My favorite snack. Ever. Super smoky and salty in the best way possible. Always great quality almonds that are enjoyable. Inexpensive and easy to locate. I make sure to always have a bag around. Yum!
Amanda M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this almond flavor so much! It was one of my go to snacks in college when i was competing in collegiate athletics. I bought the big bag at Costco but saw them at the store all the time. Highly recommend to others!
Courtney S.
These almonds taste great. I buy the big bags of them and munch on them at work. they are a bit pricey but every now and again they will be onsale or have a redplum coupon. Don't buy the 100 calorie packs they leave a "artificial sweetener" taste in your mouth
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
I get these every time they go on sale at Costco. They are very salty so if that's something you don't like they may not be for you. But they are packed with so much smoky flavor it's crazy! Plus blue diamond are great quality almonds you can count on.
Marissa C.
I but these all the time. Great for an on the go healthier snack. They are very seasoned. Come in lots of flavors that are all delicious but this is my favorite.
Hannah  S.
I don't really like plain almonds, but know that they're healthy for us. I tried the Smokehouse flavor and I'm hooked! I think they taste so good and while I'm sure they aren't nearly as good for you as plain ones, I do feel like they are a healthier option than other snacks. :)