BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds: Smart eating Irresistible snacking 6g protein per serving Convenient, resealable bag for a larger serving size and greater value Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber A.
Highly addicting
Great for helping suppress hunger and has a great flavor as well. They go quickly in our house!
Geoegia W.
Lyons, GA
I love taking these camping. A quick snack and filling! I would definitely recommend trying the Smokey taste
Patty S.
Maryville
Great varieties and flavors, blue diamond is one of my favorite nut brands. I also love the Habanero kind.
Harmony f.
Morris
I love these almonds. They have that perfect flavor that anyone will like. I recommend these to everyone
Kelli M.
I love these almonds! The flavor is almost addicting! My only wish is that they were a bit cheaper.
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
Love all blue diamond products! They are flavorful and delicious!! These are my go to snack!
laurenpoo13 B.
Colbert, OK
These are the perfect snack they go good with fruit as well love having a handful of these
Gina L.
I love these as a snack, they are so addictive! The smokiness is not too overpowering and you still get the taste of almonds which I find doesn’t happen with other brands. You only need a few at a time so a pack lasts a while. Would definitely recommend.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
5 stars isn't enough for this product. These are absolutely delicious! I've tried so many brands of smokehouse almonds but these take the cake. Such an intense smokey flavor, I just love them.